Wilfried Bony 2015/2016 Performances

I feel sorry for him to be honest. He's good in a very specific style of team.

I do remember thinking when we bought him that it just made no sense in our team at all. I wept to see how much we were paying.

I'd rather have Dzeko or Negredo in his place. Was a big backward step.

I do remember thinking when we bought him that it just made no sense in our team at all. I wept to see how much we were paying.

Most of us trust the powers that be. Perhaps they see something in a player that we don't, an ability that they fail to transfer from training ground to game time.

Echoes of Roque Santa Cruz and those dismal days.

Agreed.... :(

When we signed Bony, I thought he'd prove a really good signing. (Don't have the chance to search the thread now to see if anyone else has been prepared to admit that). Never got going, though. He had the ANC, niggling injuries, illness and so on, all the way from his signing into the current season. I hoped that this season would give him a new beginning, then that, when he scored the odd goal in the autumn, it might boost his confidence and we'd see an improvement. Seems worse than ever now.

I'm not sure that, in fact, we'll see the back this summer of all the players people think are unsuited to playing in a Pep Guardiola team. I reckon he might surprise us with one or two of his choices and they might surprise us with their performances when he's here. However, Bony is one that it's almost impossible to see here beyond the summer. Just hasn't worked.

Don't know if its been mentioned before and can't be bothered reading to see if it has, but was given some info that stated that Bony has to appear in so many games or either he or Swansea get part of the sell on fee.... don't know how true but the info came from the same person that told me about Jack Rodwell to city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.