Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
leighton said:
Bony it seems a bit expensive to pay 20 - 30 million for him if I am honest. He has done well but is he really worth that amount of money. We could wait until the end of the season and get a better player than panic buy Bony. I think he is good but wont be a regular starter a back up but a good back up. Just think that maybe there is better options out there than Bony. Saying that MP and the club know what there doing and I expect this will be a good signing if Bony can adapt to our style of football then we will have a good player on our hands.

The only down point in signing African Players the stupid fucking African Nations Cup every 2 years we wont have him playing at key times in the year for us. Thats why with all the strikers out we could of done with buying a fit striker who was available ASAP not after the window is closed which is likely with Bony. Hopefully there might be 1 more to come too.

And another one

Highly doubt it.

You never know Sergio could come back and break down again ( hope not ) but if he did Bony could be the difference between another title or not.

At 25 million a total waste of money! He is 26 years old in the next 8 years he will be passed his best! His record in the premier league is only a goal every other game! Ok yeah he can bully defenders is great in the air and is very solid with the ball at his feet also he is great at defending from the front but he wears gloves far too often Txiki sort it out! We will be lucky to avoid relegation!

oasis-city-greek-fan said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0G6qEo4dNc[/video]

No side strikers ,no wingers , no Yayas sub lets spend 30 about a player tha we already had
not very subtle are you Edin :}

To all lurking Rags.

This is how City operate in a transfer window. Identify, offer, negotiate & Sign.

Flip the coin to the Ushited way:

Identify, wait, wait a bit longer, sent two spoofs to negotiate, fuck it all up, pay over the buy out clause on the last day and end up with A&E.

dachoosen1 said:
At 25 million a total waste of money! He is 26 years old in the next 8 years he will be passed his best! His record in the premier league is only a goal every other game! Ok yeah he can bully defenders is great in the air and is very solid with the ball at his feet also he is great at defending from the front but he wears gloves far too often Txiki sort it out! We will be lucky to avoid relegation!

You need better bait.

richards30 said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Sheikh Mansour went to Wales
Riding on a pony
Brought us back a superstar
His name is Wilfred Bony

Hahaha love it!!!

I'm sure with a bit of poetic licence we could have verses for the whole team. Could be hell of a song if we got them in all the right order. OK, bad idea then

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Sheikh Mansour went to Wales
Riding on a pony
Brought us back a superstar
His name is Wilfred Bony

Sheikh Mansour went to Waleson a pit pony
Brought us back a sack of goals(coals)
His name is Wilfred Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.