Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva_Spell said:
If he plays like this most weeks he'll be a good signing
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0IDATSIww[/video]
Wow... He looks the real deal . Excited about this lad , get him signed city

leighton said:
Bony it seems a bit expensive to pay 20 - 30 million for him if I am honest. He has done well but is he really worth that amount of money. We could wait until the end of the season and get a better player than panic buy Bony. I think he is good but wont be a regular starter a back up but a good back up. Just think that maybe there is better options out there than Bony. Saying that MP and the club know what there doing and I expect this will be a good signing if Bony can adapt to our style of football then we will have a good player on our hands.

The only down point in signing African Players the stupid fucking African Nations Cup every 2 years we wont have him playing at key times in the year for us. Thats why with all the strikers out we could of done with buying a fit striker who was available ASAP not after the window is closed which is likely with Bony. Hopefully there might be 1 more to come too.

And another one

mosssideblue said:
leighton said:
Bony it seems a bit expensive to pay 20 - 30 million for him if I am honest. He has done well but is he really worth that amount of money. We could wait until the end of the season and get a better player than panic buy Bony. I think he is good but wont be a regular starter a back up but a good back up. Just think that maybe there is better options out there than Bony. Saying that MP and the club know what there doing and I expect this will be a good signing if Bony can adapt to our style of football then we will have a good player on our hands.

The only down point in signing African Players the stupid fucking African Nations Cup every 2 years we wont have him playing at key times in the year for us. Thats why with all the strikers out we could of done with buying a fit striker who was available ASAP not after the window is closed which is likely with Bony. Hopefully there might be 1 more to come too.

And another one

He's not mate, honestly.

McfcMK said:
Bony and Aguero both have the best thighs in the league and now they could both be playing in the same team.

280412b8-1e4d-4ecd-80ef-9e54c7859d51.gif

Georgemk said:
I read somewhere that because the deal for Negredo to be sold permanently at the end of the season we can add that money to our FFP transfer budget so we will be able to buy Bony without having to worry about selling anyone.
I think we needed another striker, as much as i would love for Aguero and Jovetic not to get injured as much i don't think this will change. Last season we had 4 strikers and it was rare that all of them would be fit.
Bony is the best striker we could get due to FFP, premier league experience and the most goals in 2014 despite playing for a mid-table team.

If that were true why on earth did we not sign Fabregas or Sanchez smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.