Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
haven't personally seen enough of him to judge but i have great faith in our transfer team. If he is indeed a stronger, more technical version of Dzeko then we've made out like bandits.

Davs 19 said:
Ducado said:
It's nice to see our chums over at RAWK are taking it well, it's their famous sense of humour don't you know

How the fuck are the c*nt's buying anyone? Have one of their subsidiary companies bought the rights to the club microwave for £££££££££££££££££££££? Cheating scum.

More at

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.11040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 4792.11040</a>

Bless 'em. Their bitterness and ignorance knows no end.

Now come on, we'd be fucking sick too if we had nothing but garbage up front and saw a player we'd love to have going to a team we wished thought of us as rivals for £10m less than we'd spunked on Andy Carroll. I shall light a candle for them.

Marvin said:
I wasn't keen when this was first rumoured, but I am now

Bony would give us something that we don't have and his goal record is great

We were always likely to replace Negredo at some point and with the injuries to all our forwards and our League position this has probably brought this deal forward. This could be the difference between winning trophies and finishing 2nd

It's a fantastic signing this mate. I suspect those being critical are going to look very silly by the end of the season.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
raymondkl92 said:
i♥city! said:
so who should we send packing ? Edin or Stefan ?

Parking from the CL squad? Kolarov.

Neither yet. Please sell Nastasic and Sinclair though, if they aren't playing then why we paying?

It's been reported that he's leaving Swansea to play in the CL so for it to happen this season someone has to be sent packing from the CL squad

M18CTID said:
Ducado said:
It's nice to see our chums over at RAWK are taking it well, it's their famous sense of humour don't you know

How the fuck are the c*nt's buying anyone? Have one of their subsidiary companies bought the rights to the club microwave for £££££££££££££££££££££? Cheating scum.

More at

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.11040" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 4792.11040</a>

They're not all dicks to be fair:

They are about to receive £23.8 million for Negredo from Valencia at the end of the season, so they are pretty much covered

On the other hand:

Not to mention ... £30M for a player who was touted around for £15M 4 months ago and has actually regressed since then.

City back to inflating transfer fees.

Bwahahahaha! Does this cock not realise Bony only signed a new contract with Swansea a couple of months back, which also saw his £19 million release clause removed?

As for inflating transfer fees, well three words you salivating fuckwit:

Andy Fucking Carroll.

I liked the
I think City lacks bottle
comment, and it seemed to be said with no sense of irony at all.

kun said:
BdtK9rkIAAAxXUI.jpg:large
Ha ha ha ha ha !!!

Fuckin Lol :-)

I like him as a player, even if his arms look too short for his body. :-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
One person who will be as sick as the proverbial...

Drogba has been trying to get Chelsea to buy Bony this window as his long-term successor.

Chelsea do not have the funds due to FFP and are investing a small amount in some Balkan kid who they will immediately farm out.

I will really look forward to Bony playing bodyguard to Aguero.

So many teams have started to take liberties with him and Silva.

No more. Would be the best signing since Aguero.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssss :-)

city saint said:
everytime ive watched him ive pretty much always been impressed.other fans always seem to talk highly of him too.i think its a great deal

Other than against us I've not seen a lot of him playing. But he did look good when I have seen him - against Spuds and QPR come to mind this year recently.

Having a strike force of Dzeko/Aguero/Jovetic is basically 2.5 strikers with 2 likely to be injured at any time. We had four good ones in the title season (albeit with Tevez off golfing and eating during a big chunk of that.) And then three plus Jovetic as the quasi-striker in Liverpool's title season.

Looks a good move, and should be more than covered by the Negredo/Sinclair/Nastasic money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.