Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
abellwillring said:
Samsdad said:
bluemoon98 said:
Sorry to use this tune as a chant but come on david moyes tune can be used for:

Come on Wilfried Bony, Score some goals for city we're going wild wild wild, we're going wild wild wild - same song that swansea used ;)

Ive been singing Bony bony,bony bony,bony bony to the tune of wooly bully lol

or you could sing wilfred bony wilfred bony wilfred bony to the same tune aswell

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_MpQhgtQ8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uE_MpQhgtQ8</a>

No ? i `ll get my coat

(but i bet you all end up with it stuck in your heads ;-) )

How about doing something to the tune of the Kaiser Chiefs' Ruby?

Bony, Bony, Bony, Bony
Aha-aha-aaa
Will ya, will ya, will ya, will ya
Aha-aha-aaa
Score some goals for me?
Bony, Bony, Bony, Bony

Please no Kaiser Chief songs!!

Dogtanian said:
Not in the slightest bit excited about this, missing a month every season also we seem to be buying from the 2nd tier of world football these days.
AFCON is every 2 seasons -- they switched their schedule up to make it where they weren't on the same schedule as the World Cup or European Championship.

agyeiboateng said:
I welcome any signing but the fact we are paying £30m for Bony makes me wonder why the hell we never went in for Alexis Sanchez

Sanchez was only £5m more and he is a much better player. He would have been an amazing partner for Aguero.
Sanchez's salary would need to be more like £200k a week rather than £100k a week. He probably also would have wanted guaranteed assurances of playing essentially every game. For Arsenal, he is their most important player, for us, he'd be just another cog in the machine. Additionally, I think we'd like to have a big powerful guy to pair with a smaller guy -- Sanchez is a bit similar to Aguero to always partner together.

blueinsa said:
His technical ability in and around the box is second to noneKun. The way we open teams up with quick, one touch passing will suit him to a tee and he knows where the back of the net is.

Strong as an ox and great in the air, what's not to like?

Makes sense signing him now, won't have to be pissing around with Swansea all summer trying to agree a deal, whereas now he will have a few months getting used to the players and the way we play and having a full pre season with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.