Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke_mcfc said:
Am I the only one who thinks this guy would score an absolute shit load for us?

I know it's not exactly a weak area but I really like him!
Another 2 yesterday, looking useful this season, worth a punt or not?

blue underpants said:
Luke_mcfc said:

would be decent to replace Dzeko if he leaves I reckon.

Bilboblue said:
blue underpants said:
Luke_mcfc said:

would be decent to replace Dzeko if he leaves I reckon.
Thats what i was thinking

blue underpants said:
Blue Hefner said:
He's a cart horse, file under 'Benteke'
Bit harsh there mate

2 years ago Papa Cisse was the next big thing, last season it was Benteke and now is Bony. In don't see anything that will make him a top class striker.

Maybe we could revisit this thread in a couple of years and see if my appraisal was harsh

Hope so.
-----------------------

Manchester City are reportedly interested in signing Swansea City's Wilfried Bony when the transfer window reopens in the New Year.

The 25-year-old found the net in his side's 1-1 draw against Crystal Palace earlier today to bag his 18th goal of 2014 - the highest tally of any player in the Premier League

Despite having only recent signed an extension to his current deal at the Liberty Stadium, a report in the Daily Star claims that the striker will be the subject of a bid from the Citizens in the region of £20m in January.

Bony, who is due to join up with the Ivory Coast national team in early stages of next year, was repeatedly linked with a move to Liverpool during the summer, although he this week described any talk of a move to Merseyside as being merely speculation.

It is also suggested that Swansea boss Garry Monk is keen to bring another forward to the club in the transfer window, with summer arrival Bafetimbi Gomis another target for fellow top-flight clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.