Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
bitsmith said:
Oh my God, what's this? :D

1A8B221B00000578-0-image-a-13_1420630185437.jpg

Our new signing with a bit of luck couldn't give two fucks what he wears as long as he fires a few in for us on matchday

meeesh said:
bitsmith said:

Our new signing with a bit of luck couldn't give two fucks what he wears as long as he fires a few in for us on matchday

True that but still shit stuff, even Balo wouldn't do this :D

mancity dan said:
I've heard that the medical is being done in Abu Dhabi, anyone else heard the same?

Heard nothing myself bud just what is posted here Dan.
Your name and the abbreviation "itk" rings a bell Dan, come on you swine tell us more :-D

meeesh said:
bitsmith said:

Ahahahah
If he scores 20 goals a season he can go ahead & experiment with anything he wants in my opinion!

aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
mscenterh750 said:
I know some people are really thick and sadly cannot see this, but are all to happy to slag all unsundry off, in the knowledge that they are spouting absolute sheeeeiiiitttteee. Stupid c**ts.
why do gentlemen you think we didn't buy Bony for his £13m release fee in the summer after Negredo was farmed out?
Probably because it was £19m, we didn't have time to do the deal when Alf went, Dzeko doesn't usually get injured and Bony could have had second season syndrome.
You're right it was £19m and it stayed that way until November. This is a signficantly smaller sum than the £25+m we're allegedly paying now.
Alf's obligado loan was a long time in the planning it seems so, whilst accepting your admirable points entirely, I remain puzzled. To me he wasn't in the frame at all then, maybe the Swansea game in November at the Etihad reminded Manuel of Wilf's earlier goals against us and he fell in love.

George Hannah said:
aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
why do gentlemen you think we didn't buy Bony for his £13m release fee in the summer after Negredo was farmed out?
Probably because it was £19m, we didn't have time to do the deal when Alf went, Dzeko doesn't usually get injured and Bony could have had second season syndrome.
You're right it was £19m and it stayed that way until November. This is a signficantly smaller sum than the £25+m we're allegedly paying now.
Alf's obligado loan was a long time in the planning it seems so, whilst accepting your admirable points entirely, I remain puzzled. To me he wasn't in the frame at all then, maybe the Swansea game in November at the Etihad reminded Manuel of Wilf's earlier goals against us and he fell in love.
My theory is that we certainly knew Alf was going but were working up to the last minutes on targets that we couldn't get for whatever reason. We therefore had to let him go without a replacement lined up as we had to think about FFP and the impact the transfer spend/CL squad limit/wage sanction might have had on us.

rapidCT said:
karen7 said:
rapidCT said:
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

You should really know Negredo is not here and is not coming back so we don't have him to use
Ok, sorry, my mistake. I thought we could bring him earlier if we pay an amount of money. Usually this is how it s done. My bad. What about Richards? Is not the same situation? Then what about the rumors about him?

Give it up mate. Your clutching at any straw that might support you.

bitsmith said:

Have you been a city fan long?

[bigimg]http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Stephen-Irelands-Pink-Trim-Range-Rover.jpeg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01789/Mario-Balotelli-ha_1789974b.jpg[/bigimg]

welcome to the nut house!!

[video]http://youtu.be/cNcRNQIaJEQ[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.