Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Hello. I`ve watched him more since the rumors and I`m not impressed with him. We already have Dzeko and Negredo up front. If we are to buy a stricker (my opinion is that we shouldn t untill summer) than we must go for an improvement of Dzeko - Benzema or Cavani- or start using the academy.

Negredo? You been asleep for the last few months...
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

Well as a City fan, I do read everything about City so I don't go on to forums and make a fool of myself(well not always) if as u say, you have been on City forums since 2007(good year by the way, doesn't make you look like a glory hunter/rag spy) then you would know this...

Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

Well as a City fan, I do read everything about City so I don't go on to forums and make a fool of myself(well not always) if as u say, you have been on City forums since 2007(good year by the way, doesn't make you look like a glory hunter/rag spy) then you would know this...

Come on...stop bullying the lad now...maybe he is a new fan...so what...anyone who shows an interest in gods own club is alright with me

NipHolmes said:
rapidCT said:
karen7 said:
You should really know Negredo is not here and is not coming back so we don't have him to use
Ok, sorry, my mistake. I thought we could bring him earlier if we pay an amount of money. Usually this is how it s done. My bad. What about Richards? Is not the same situation? Then what about the rumors about him?

Why would we want Richards back? Guys in last year of contract and wants to be free agent for megadeal. Has been injured (again, de ja vu!) with his hamstring. We also have upgraded his position with the addition to Sagna. IMO we have the best set of RBs in world football. Just a shame the same can't be said about LB.
I was just wondering about his loan details. Is he in the same situation like Negredo? I read that if Roma is to keep him than they have to pay arround 4 mil pounds(or?), right? Than what with the Juve links and so?

rapidCT said:
NipHolmes said:
rapidCT said:
Ok, sorry, my mistake. I thought we could bring him earlier if we pay an amount of money. Usually this is how it s done. My bad. What about Richards? Is not the same situation? Then what about the rumors about him?

Why would we want Richards back? Guys in last year of contract and wants to be free agent for megadeal. Has been injured (again, de ja vu!) with his hamstring. We also have upgraded his position with the addition to Sagna. IMO we have the best set of RBs in world football. Just a shame the same can't be said about LB.
I was just wondering about his loan details. Is he in the same situation like Negredo? I read that if Roma is to keep him than they have to pay arround 4 mil pounds(or?), right? Than what with the Juve links and so?
[bigimg]http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif[/bigimg]

rapidCT said:
NipHolmes said:
rapidCT said:

You mean Fiorentina?

IanBishopsHaircut said:
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:

Come on...stop bullying the lad now...maybe he is a new fan...so what...anyone who shows an interest in gods own club is alright with me

Lol, rags and dippers show a lot of interest in gods own club too...

karen7 said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:

You should really know Negredo is not here and is not coming back so we don't have him to use
He might have just learnt to read

rapidCT said:
NipHolmes said:
rapidCT said:

He's at Fiorentina not Roma but he was supposedly offered a new contract and turned it down. I think that's a season long loan as well so there won't be any provision for a recall if that's the case. In both cases, neither wanted to be at City so it was best to get them off the wage bill, particularly with the FFP sanction. Nastasic was supposed to go as well but seems to have refused, hence him being put on the naughty step.

pudge said:
rapidCT said:
NipHolmes said:
[bigimg]http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-bored-Dr.-Evil-meh-right-sarcastic-skeptical-whatever-yea-right-yeah-yeah-right-GIF.gif[/bigimg]

Spotted that too, but thought fuck it can't be arsed ha...

Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:

Well, it is imposible for me to be at the same level of knowledge as you, people from GB. It was just a contract clause that I missed. Sorry. My team is Rapid Bucharest, so I know everything about them.
Neither the less, being from Romania, I went 4 times with my father on Main Road(we have a boarding house and lots of customers are coming from GB). It s pretty decent, isn t it? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.