Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am quite happy with the deal, and i wouldnt sell any of our 3 current strikers, a club needs 4 strikers, squad restrictions will be lifted next season.
Bony was never in this years champ league and he wont be if he stays at swansea, so just tell him you are not in this year, but next season you are gauranteed a place in Champ league squad
if he stays at swansea he wont be in next years champ league either so it is a no brainer for him, plus as a bonus this year he gets to win the FA CUP AND TITLE

kupest said:
rapidCT said:
NipHolmes said:
Why would we want Richards back? Guys in last year of contract and wants to be free agent for megadeal. Has been injured (again, de ja vu!) with his hamstring. We also have upgraded his position with the addition to Sagna. IMO we have the best set of RBs in world football. Just a shame the same can't be said about LB.
I was just wondering about his loan details. Is he in the same situation like Negredo? I read that if Roma is to keep him than they have to pay arround 4 mil pounds(or?), right? Than what with the Juve links and so?

You mean Fiorentina?
Yes, sorry. Another goof. I deserve it!

rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

Well as a City fan, I do read everything about City so I don't go on to forums and make a fool of myself(well not always) if as u say, you have been on City forums since 2007(good year by the way, doesn't make you look like a glory hunter/rag spy) then you would know this...
Well, it is imposible for me to be at the same level of knowledge as you, people from GB. It was just a contract clause that I missed. Sorry. My team is Rapid Bucharest, so I know everything about them.
Neither the less, being from Romania, I went 4 times with my father on Main Road(we have a boarding house and lots of customers are coming from GB). It s pretty decent, isn t it? :)

That's fair enough then, having your own team and just following City is fine, tho the inconsistency in your posts made u look like a rag, you must have enjoyed seeing costal pantilimon playing for us then, great keeper...

Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
Well as a City fan, I do read everything about City so I don't go on to forums and make a fool of myself(well not always) if as u say, you have been on City forums since 2007(good year by the way, doesn't make you look like a glory hunter/rag spy) then you would know this...
Well, it is imposible for me to be at the same level of knowledge as you, people from GB. It was just a contract clause that I missed. Sorry. My team is Rapid Bucharest, so I know everything about them.
Neither the less, being from Romania, I went 4 times with my father on Main Road(we have a boarding house and lots of customers are coming from GB). It s pretty decent, isn t it? :)

That's fair enough then, having your own team and just following City is fine, tho the inconsistency in your posts made u look like a rag, you must have enjoyed seeing costal pantilimon playing for us then, great keeper...
I actually like Costel a lot; I think he s the best romanian goalkeeper and I loved watching him in blue (green) shirt.
When I was a child we use to go to Manchester for a few days in the winter to visit some friends (that were coming to our house in the summer) and we were going to united and city stadiums as well. But I got stuck with city because of the colours. Hate white/red. It was some time ago... More than 10 years..

We've been incredibly unlucky with out strikers injuries, normally three good strikers is enough. Not sure how you can possibly keep 4 strikers happy unless he plans to return to 442 and we know how up and down that can go. Yes we needed another striker but now they're all coming back do we need one now ?

citymad said:
We've been incredibly unlucky with out strikers injuries, normally three good strikers is enough. Not sure how you can possibly keep 4 strikers happy unless he plans to return to 442 and we know how up and down that can go. Yes we needed another striker but now they're all coming back do we need one now ?

Bony looks better than 2 of our 3 strikers, so on the basis that he's an improvement, I'd say that he's a good signing. I'd also suggest that Jovetic isn't an out an out forward, so in reality, were operating with two 'dedicated' strikers. Add to that that Sergio is injury prone and Bony starts to look essential.

We've got away with it in the past with our midfielders 'stepping up', but I don't think we can risk it again - with a recognised striker, both the Burnley and Sunderland games would have been over by half time.

citymad said:

Have we been incredibly unlucky with our striker injuries? We knew before the season started that Jovetic and Aguero were injury prone so we shouldn't have been surprised. Certainly when we let Negredo go there were plenty of people on here who said we now have three strikers, two of whom are injury prone this is a problem waiting to happen. Do we still need another striker now they are all coming back? Depends how long you think Jovetic and Aguero will stay fit for I suppose. I don't think we can rely on either of them and if having Bony means that we can play Aguero a bit less frequently then hopefully he will have a better chance of avoiding injuries. At the moment the drop off from Aguero to Dzeko is huge so when Aguero is fit he needs to play pretty much every match.

Oh my God, what's this? :D

1A8B221B00000578-0-image-a-13_1420630185437.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.