Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tanzeylee said:
rapidCT said:
Tanzeylee said:
Negredo? You been asleep for the last few months...
Why don t you people read everything before acting smart? For God sake, we are all in the same boat, stop acting like some of you are the only ones who can swim. Why can t we all be polite and discuss football?

Well as a City fan, I do read everything about City so I don't go on to forums and make a fool of myself(well not always) if as u say, you have been on City forums since 2007(good year by the way, doesn't make you look like a glory hunter/rag spy) then you would know this...

Obviously your birth year

Nasty pulling the plug on his move fucked everything up. His sale would have meant we passed FFP. Rumours are that he had agreed everything and then demanded more money to move didn't get it and then backed out of all further negotiation's.

VOOMER said:
Nasty pulling the plug on his move fucked everything up. His sale would have meant we passed FFP. Rumours are that he had agreed everything and then demanded more money to move didn't get it and then backed out of all further negotiation's.

VOOMER said:
Not sure if that's clarkie bait but failing FFP was assured in April 2013 when UEFA moved the goalposts.

What I find a bit curious - and perhaps not so curious to those of you in Europe with greater media coverage - is that I haven't seen any mention of any other club vying for Bony's signature. Usually, and without fail, whenever City is pursuing a player, the media reports other clubs are about to swoop in, or that the target would prefer to go to "X" club. Here, its seems like a one-horse race.

This is slightly concerning. It makes me believe that Swansea's valuation is universally believed to be excessive or that Bony's worth is overestimated.

I am no expert, but I see a potential Dzeko situation playing out. Paying the January window premium and getting a good, serviceable player with occasional world-class plays, but not a player to justify the price tag

I hope I am wrong

Is it time for this yet????

panic-o.gif

MnchstrCityBlues79 said:
What I find a bit curious - and perhaps not so curious to those of you in Europe with greater media coverage - is that I haven't seen any mention of any other club vying for Bony's signature. Usually, and without fail, whenever City is pursuing a player, the media reports other clubs are about to swoop in, or that the target would prefer to go to "X" club. Here, its seems like a one-horse race.

This is slightly concerning. It makes me believe that Swansea's valuation is universally believed to be excessive or that Bony's worth is overestimated.

I am no expert, but I see a potential Dzeko situation playing out. Paying the January window premium and getting a good, serviceable player with occasional world-class plays, but not a player to justify the price tag

I hope I am wrong

This is not true. It was reported that both chelsea and liverpool were also interested but that City pushed through the deal. I for one hope it gets finalized quickly for the good of both swans and us.

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
MnchstrCityBlues79 said:

I hope I am wrong

This is not true. It was reported that both chelsea and liverpool were also interested but that City pounced on the deal. I for one hope it gets finalized quickly for the good of both swans and us.

Early on I read that both clubs were interested but nothing further was every reported about serious interest/inquiry. It seems like only City has made serious inquiries.

Again, I fully admit that I may be missing the reports as my primary means of information is whatever NewsNow can aggregate for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.