Wilfried Bony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why has skybet got us as 2/1 fav to sign him when we all know beacause of FFP we've no chance od getting him.

Is it too early to start putting a chant together for him yet?

[video]http://youtu.be/pkMgs3lFwkQ[/video]

Blueboy73 said:
Why has skybet got us as 2/1 fav to sign him when we all know beacause of FFP we've no chance od getting him.
Because people will always want to gamble?

@City_Watch: The Times says a bid of £25m (about what Valencia have to pay for Negredo) for Bony 'is expected to be lodged before the end of the window'.

I reckon Bony will be a City player by the end of January, lots of talk and articles being gathered on almost a daily basis now.

I don't know how we are going to fund a deal but we will see.

sam-caddick said:
@City_Watch: The Times says a bid of £25m (about what Valencia have to pay for Negredo) for Bony 'is expected to be lodged before the end of the window'.

I reckon Bony will be a City player by the end of January, lots of talk and articles being gathered on almost a daily basis now.

It will be very difficult to do a deal this month but not impossible and maybe do something what Valencia had done with Negredo (not a loan as such but structure the payments),

sam-caddick said:

Probably be able to add £10 m from natasic £3from gudetti and £2 m from Sinclair into the pot

sam-caddick said:

my guess would be to loan until end of season if we pay Swansea a few more million in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.