Will Barca Sell Out?

cleavers said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
don't think it is right for loyal supporters to be denied access to tickets because they are being given to glory hunting students the other side of the world. Absolutely not.
Who are these loyal supporters who are missing out then ?

any blue members that may end up missing out. fucking hell I'm alright Jack

cleavers said:
don't think it is right for loyal supporters to be denied access to tickets because they are being given to glory hunting students the other side of the world. Absolutely not.

Perhaps the same ones who haven't registered for a seat in the planned 3rd tiers yet...?

Mike N said:
TGR said:
I'd stop digging right now if I was you.

what exactly have I said that you disagree with? You obviously already have a ticket for this match, but imagine missing out because a load of neutrals have been given tickets for no reason

And the person responsible for us playing Barca wants to bring some friends to the game. Think you need to have a think about this.

so these 'students' are all friends of Sheikh Mansour are they? can't believe no one else agrees with me here

cleavers said:

So you mean you then ?

cleavers said:
So you mean you then ?

no? I am thinking of others here, obviously you aren't doing the same
I think our owner has earned the right to ask the club for a few tickets for one of the biggest games in our history. I'm sure plenty of blue members will get tickets if they want them.

cleavers said:

Those same mythical " loyal supporters" who get trotted out every time someone wants to jump on the moral high ground over a ticketing non-issue.

If they were that "loyal" they'd qualify to buy a ticket and make sure they bought one. I will give you a billion reasons why the sheikh can send over who the fuck he wants.

I'm not taking sides here.

I'm trying to he objective.

Sheikh Mansour: The Etihad is his house. He can invite who he wants.

Just shows how important the CL is to him and Abu Dhabi.

cleavers said:
cleavers said:
So you mean you then ?

no? I am thinking of others here, obviously you aren't doing the same
I think our owner has earned the right to ask the club for a few tickets for one of the biggest games in our history. I'm sure plenty of blue members will get tickets if they want them.

well apparently its a whole block, hardly a few is it?

and yes, 'plenty' of blue members will get tickets, but 'plenty' could still end up missing out

Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:

Those same mythical " loyal supporters" who get trotted out every time someone wants to jump on the moral high ground over a ticketing non-issue.

If they were that "loyal" they'd qualify to buy a ticket and make sure they bought one. I will give you a billion reasons why the sheikh can send over who the fuck he wants.

+1(Billion)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.