Will Barca Sell Out?

Count yourself fortunate if you can go or even watch it live on the box. I can't do either. I know my mate has bought three tickets and my son is going on my season card. Yours truly will have to record it, try to stay away from the result and then watch it as live at 3am the following morning!!

jrb said:
Whether you think it's right or not, he owns the club.

And if it wasn't for him City wouldn't have won the FA Cup, the Community Shield, the PL title, we wouldn't have the likes of Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Nasri, Negredo, etc, currently playing for us, we wouldn't have a £100 million training academy currently under construction, we wouldn't be expanding the Etihad,, and we wouldnt be waiting for news on the Collar Site and Etihad Campus proposals. Not to mention spending over a £1.000.000.000 on the club since he bought it.

In all honesty, giving him 1 block of seats for the Barcelona game is a very small price to pay.

Manchester tbanks Shiekh Mansour.
This all day long, appreciate what he's done for us, he can do what he likes he owns the club.

Zubrman said:
Is there a quick way to become a student from Abu Dhabi? I really think it's going to sell out before it gets to my points level.

You only need a couple of GCSEs and a Sheikh as your uncle!

cleavers said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
well apparently its a whole block, hardly a few is it?

and yes, 'plenty' of blue members will get tickets, but 'plenty' could still end up missing out
.....and yet this thread was worrying whether we would even sell out.

I'm with the sheik, I hope his invitees enjoy their night, and a City win.
It's his train set and he can do what he wants. After what he's done for this club I'd have thought he'd be untouchable, but obviously not.

malg said:
cleavers said:
well apparently its a whole block, hardly a few is it?

and yes, 'plenty' of blue members will get tickets, but 'plenty' could still end up missing out
.....and yet this thread was worrying whether we would even sell out.

I'm with the sheik, I hope his invitees enjoy their night, and a City win.
It's his train set and he can do what he wants. After what he's done for this club I'd have thought he'd be untouchable, but obviously not.

I agree that he pays the bills and makes the decisions but people needn't worry about an Abu Dhabi student block. The Sheikh and Khaldoon are not interested in pissing off fans - even those who couldn't be bothered with Plzen or Moscow (or the Vianoshows who sold their tickets at inflated prices to "fellow Blues" over the Xmas period).

cleavers said:
you can't be serious surely?
You don't think Mansour has earned the right to give tickets to people he wants, seriously ?

don't think it is right for loyal supporters to be denied access to tickets because they are being given to glory hunting students the other side of the world. Absolutely not.

Those Loyal fans you mention may have to make do with the Blackburn replay, oh they won't be there, so not that loyal. HRH can have a block for me no problem.

I cannot believe the number of backstabbing, self-centred, narrow-minded, views in this thread (probably mostly from SC holders). I honestly thought more people would be more supportive of the whole ground being full of city fans but obviously not. Nowhere have I criticised Sheikh Mansour for this, he might not have even had anything to do with this decision, but from a fans' point of view I think it is wrong and unfair that genuine city fans with blue membership and low points (yes, they do exist) MAY miss out IF this is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.