Will Barca Sell Out?

mansour's tow ropes said:
I cannot believe the number of backstabbing, self-centred, narrow-minded, views in this thread (probably mostly from SC holders). I honestly thought more people would be more supportive of the whole ground being full of city fans but obviously not. Nowhere have I criticised Sheikh Mansour for this, he might not have even had anything to do with this decision, but from a fans' point of view I think it is wrong and unfair that genuine city fans with blue membership and low points (yes, they do exist) MAY miss out IF this is true.
They can catch a game tomorrow night if they need to get a fix !

I cannot believe the number of backstabbing, self-centred, narrow-minded, views in this thread (probably mostly from SC holders). I honestly thought more people would be more supportive of the whole ground being full of city fans but obviously not. Nowhere have I criticised Sheikh Mansour for this, he might not have even had anything to do with this decision, but from a fans' point of view I think it is wrong and unfair that genuine city fans with blue membership and low points (yes, they do exist) MAY miss out IF this is true.

It was a WUM!!!

Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:
don't think it is right for loyal supporters to be denied access to tickets because they are being given to glory hunting students the other side of the world. Absolutely not.
Who are these loyal supporters who are missing out then ?

Those same mythical " loyal supporters" who get trotted out every time someone wants to jump on the moral high ground over a ticketing non-issue.

If they were that "loyal" they'd qualify to buy a ticket and make sure they bought one. I will give you a billion reasons why the sheikh can send over who the fuck he wants.
What if he's a 16 year old lad and from a poor family who has never really been in a position to take him to games but now he's got himself a job and can afford tickets and has started going to games as a life long City fan but can't go to this because of a load of randoms taking up seats? He's got a card but not a SC just yet, has low points, but has dreamt all his life of going to a game like this and can't.

Tim of the Oak said:

It was a WUM!!!

the thing about a block going to students?

Tim of the Oak said:

It was a WUM!!!

Yes. Sorry mate.

I think the debate has been valid anyway and disabused the small minority who thought this might not sell out.

Tim of the Oak said:
Tim of the Oak said:
It was a WUM!!!

Yes. Sorry mate.

I think the debate has been valid anyway and disabused the small minority who thought this might not sell out.

fair fucks you got me good and proper! I still stick by what I say though

KippaxCitizen said:
Didsbury Dave said:
cleavers said:
Who are these loyal supporters who are missing out then ?

Those same mythical " loyal supporters" who get trotted out every time someone wants to jump on the moral high ground over a ticketing non-issue.

If they were that "loyal" they'd qualify to buy a ticket and make sure they bought one. I will give you a billion reasons why the sheikh can send over who the fuck he wants.
What if he's a 16 year old lad and from a poor family who has never really been in a position to take him to games but now he's got himself a job and can afford tickets and has started going to games as a life long City fan but can't go to this because of a load of randoms taking up seats? He's got a card but not a SC just yet, has low points, but has dreamt all his life of going to a game like this and can't.

Wow. This is bad from The Sheikh, isn't it? What about the old man who has terminal cancer, has only a week to live and his dying wish is to watch City play Barcelona? Cast asunder into the long dark night with his wish unfulfilled, and all because of that pesky glory hunting Sheikh of ours? Can I drag him onto the moral high ground too?

Tim of the Oak said:

Yes. Sorry mate.

fair fucks you got me good and proper! I still stick by what I say though
So you think it was right to call seasoncard holders 'backstabbing, self-centred, narrow-minded'?
You don't think the fact you were wrong should alter this opinion?

dawlish dave said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Yes. Sorry mate.

I think the debate has been valid anyway and disabused the small minority who eh ought this might not sell out.

"Tim of the Oak" He is a very naughty boy.

I have given a free ticket for Blackburn to a Blue short of cash as part of my penance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.