Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

fucking hell, let all our fans get chance to buy tickets. moan moan fucking moan. who gives a shit if it doesnt sell out? will you be there, thats all that matters

I think if the club manage to secure the signing of Aguero and go BIG on the publicity, this may stir a few non attendees into action. I'm going (even tho skint) but i think we'll do well to shift 20,000

still got best part of 2 weeks to sell them - lots of fans missed out on the cup final so i reckon given the cheaper cost, they should go...eventually!!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:14 pm --<br /><br />Not making it possible for fans to buy at the stadium isn't helping IMO

Can't believe that we're not gonna sell out for this one, it's only 25k and the ticket prices are hardly extortionate.

I don't know why some of you aren't chomping at the bit after 2 and a half months of no city, I certainly am.

Come on!!

I was under the assumption the 'Match Priority Add-on' for Blue members was for home games only! Gutted I'm just a standard blue member and I'm going to miss out.
Is there any chance they'll reduce the criteria even further or is there any chance they'd allow me to get the Add-On if I phoned up the box office as I can no longer do it online.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.