Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

Of the five of us who went to Semi and Final four are away on holiday if thats repeated across our fan base then we could well struggle to sell out,add to that we're going to have a few big away days in Europe as well.

should be a no brainer - don't ever remember seeing empty seats at past Community Shields so sure we'll be fine

ANY1aBLUE said:
I may well still go, but wouldn't take my lad to it for fear of trouble.

We enjoyed the Final 'cos the Stoke fans were brilliant; before, during and afterwards too when we shared beers in London.

But United fans were terrible in the Semi, thoroughly unpleasant, anti-social morons. Not witnessed such crass, aggressive and completely obnoxious behaviour since the Leeds heydays - and Utd fans have the nerve to call them scum!

Don't believe I should be putting the youngsters through that again and I think it'll be worse this time round.
An education in how to avoid trouble. It's the Charity Shield. It wont be so "charged". Going to let those idiots win?

Marvin said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
I may well still go, but wouldn't take my lad to it for fear of trouble.

We enjoyed the Final 'cos the Stoke fans were brilliant; before, during and afterwards too when we shared beers in London.

But United fans were terrible in the Semi, thoroughly unpleasant, anti-social morons. Not witnessed such crass, aggressive and completely obnoxious behaviour since the Leeds heydays - and Utd fans have the nerve to call them scum!

Don't believe I should be putting the youngsters through that again and I think it'll be worse this time round.
An education in how to avoid trouble. It's the Charity Shield. It wont be so "charged". Going to let those idiots win?

Doesn't matter what game it is, when there's mutual hatred, it's bound to go off.

Wasn't it a testimonial when a United fan nearly got beaten to death?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYemeD2xyYU[/youtube]

I personally don't give a shit about the threat of trouble...saying that, I have a brain and don't go looking for trouble, just like 95% of the people who'll be there.

Me and my mate are going,we are flying down on the friday, only reason my dad isnt going is because hes in work early the next day. If the game was on the sat he would of come with us.

gkmcfc said:
should be a no brainer - don't ever remember seeing empty seats at past Community Shields so sure we'll be fine

The first game at new wembley between chelsea and utd was 82,000

Was in the upper tier for the semi

missed out on final tickets by 1 day due to being a few hundred LP short, but paid big money from some dodgy character but didnt matter because me and my da both had to witness that cup being lifted!

got this community shield ticket no problem behind the net, has city even sold cat 1 yet? its not like their that expensive, although travel is an issue! but seriously anyone know anyone in the ticket office, have they sold 10k yet? :/

but 3rd time in wembley since april and have travelled from Northern Ireland! may as well spend this student loan wisely! :)

no excuses blues, show your support!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.