Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

I may well still go, but wouldn't take my lad to it for fear of trouble.

We enjoyed the Final 'cos the Stoke fans were brilliant; before, during and afterwards too when we shared beers in London.

But United fans were terrible in the Semi, thoroughly unpleasant, anti-social morons. Not witnessed such crass, aggressive and completely obnoxious behaviour since the Leeds heydays - and Utd fans have the nerve to call them scum!

Don't believe I should be putting the youngsters through that again and I think it'll be worse this time round.

This should sell out, we have 27,500. average att - away fans= 44,000. Max of 32,000 went to the two games. Based on that we have at least 12,000 match going fans who have missed out on wembley. Most blues who I travel with are going, I think between 15-20,000 who went to two previous games will attened this, the rest will go to fans who have not been to wembley. That`s why we wont sell out untill they go on sale to card holders with 50 points.

would love to go the match!
i live in bristol and can hardly ever get to a match - saw newcastle at home and arsenal away last season.
i had an access card - if we're not going to sell out out i'd love to be there to support the team.
i don't really understand all these different cards - could someone advise me please - any chance that i could get a ticket?
thanks

ANY1aBLUE said:

We enjoyed the Final 'cos the Stoke fans were brilliant; before, during and afterwards too when we shared beers in London.

But United fans were terrible in the Semi, thoroughly unpleasant, anti-social morons. Not witnessed such crass, aggressive and completely obnoxious behaviour since the Leeds heydays - and Utd fans have the nerve to call them scum!

Don't believe I should be putting the youngsters through that again and I think it'll be worse this time round.

Agreed...they are total scum and still have the nerve to lecture everyone else on how to be 'classy'.

Just a load of middle aged fatties walking down Wembley Way randomly shouting 'YANITED' while trying to intimidate any shirters - which I may add is probably the most stomach wrenching sound on earth.

I don't know how anyone can be proud of supporting a club which has that kind of arsehole attaching themselves to it.

Scummy bastards.

mcfcliam said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

Agreed...they are total scum and still have the nerve to lecture everyone else on how to be 'classy'.

Just a load of middle aged fatties walking down Wembley Way randomly shouting 'YANITED' while trying to intimidate any shirters - which I may add is probably the most stomach wrenching sound on earth.

I don't know how anyone can be proud of supporting a club which has that kind of arsehole attaching themselves to it.

Scummy bastards.

Worth it though shouting "1-0 IN YA CUP FINAL" on Wembley Way on the way back, their faces were a fuckin' picture still brings a smile to my face to this very day.

binns said:
i live in bristol and can hardly ever get to a match - saw newcastle at home and arsenal away last season.
i had an access card - if we're not going to sell out out i'd love to be there to support the team.
i don't really understand all these different cards - could someone advise me please - any chance that i could get a ticket?
thanks
If you have had an access card you should be able to get a ticket at some point,the club will have a record of the games you have attended.
Ring the ticket office and ask how many points you have, I would think you have a good chance of getting a ticket for this. Good luck.

It is City v United so I am sure there will be some trouble but I can't see the atmosphere being as intense this time. The kick off is a two and a half hours earlier so not everyone will be as hammered as the semi-final.

Has anyone ever seen us in a Charity Shield match before?

binns said:
thanks
Looking likely.

I think the Blue Membership might have replaced the Accesscard.

Blue Members with ‘Match Ticket Priority’ From 8am Thu 28 July

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.