Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

markpollard said:
GoldenSilva said:
sorry for the slight hijack, not got to 100 yet. On a similar note, my missus has a blue membership, but as I've got platinum, when I click on Swansea to buy her ticket, it tells me I'm not eligible to buy at this time... anyone got round this?

You need to add her as a friend in the 'Your Account' section then you should be fine to buy under her name not yours

She's down as 'Friends and Family' already

GoldenSilva said:
markpollard said:
GoldenSilva said:
sorry for the slight hijack, not got to 100 yet. On a similar note, my missus has a blue membership, but as I've got platinum, when I click on Swansea to buy her ticket, it tells me I'm not eligible to buy at this time... anyone got round this?

You need to add her as a friend in the 'Your Account' section then you should be fine to buy under her name not yours

She's down as 'Friends and Family' already

Doesn't go on open sale til tomorrow mate

Got my ticket, signed up for a blue card and ticket priority, system was flawless.

I'm traveling alone so I hop you guys are going to be friendly!

rags have sold out!
I know its easier for most of them to get to with only being around the corner, but i would be deeply dissapointed if we didnt sell out for this!

Rags at Wembley, couldn't understand why anyone would want to miss this.

We have got 12 tickets between us and only 3 have season tickets! Its shocking really, i got two more top priced ones on sunday. Logged on the comp and got them no problem! If them twats have sold out we need too!!

Dannyc_city said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

Is this definite?

Yep, open sale with 10 points. Thank God. The hassle I've had today and yesterday trying to upgrade Blue to Match Ticket Priority. Gave up and will get via open sale tomorrow...

lunaazul said:
Dannyc_city said:
Pride_In_Battle said:

Is this definite?

Yep, open sale with 10 points. Thank God. The hassle I've had today and yesterday trying to upgrade Blue to Match Ticket Priority. Gave up and will get via open sale tomorrow...

What the problem?

I tang the CS team and it was upgraded in minutes.

Got two today in Cat 1 block 124.....

Comeon lads get the tickets bought! we will outsing them either way but having a sell out willl give a real boost to the players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.