Will City sell out their allocation for the Charity Shield ?

erast fandorin said:
Was in tkt office today to see someone,they reckon online/phone sales was what the majority wanted from the feedback they got off the questionnaires they,ve done on the club website,which in my opinion is bollocks+dinnertime today got around 10k left for shield
Yeah, it's a nice option to have. Works for me but it's not for everyone. Whoever decided not to sell tickets at the stadium ticket office is thick.

I bet the answers to the questionaires would have been a lot different if the question was "would you prefer online/phone ticket sales if you have to pay £2.50 booking fee per tickets and £5.45 postage"?

It will be embarrassing if we don't sell all our tickets, especially when they start at £20.00. I personally think having the semi-final at Wembley has a lot to answer for this, Wembley used to be hallowed turf, now it's just the FA's cash cow, which people are wise to.

I'll be there, but know a number of people who aren't bothering, who went to the semi and final.

PS. anyone going from the Blackpool area with space for two on their coach, van car etc??

mcfcliam said:
akcity said:
still all 5 category's according to the OS so probably plenty left - embarrassing really...

Not a lot left in 1, 4 and 2.
1 is gone, two blocks show up but you can't add any seats to the basket from either of them, checked with another customer number which hadn't bought a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.