will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

we have had that song since the 60s way before southampton,we have just slowed it down,it may not to be anyones liking around the country,but it makes an absolute din when sung in full voice,last wednesday against arsenal the stadium was rocking

essexspur said:
words do fail me if some of you lot really dont want spurs to lose at united next week? because however much i hate the gooners im looking at them to stuff you lot 4nil,i was slightly gutted arsenal got beat sunday as it more or less ended there title hopes,i wanted arsenal focused on your lot on saturday & still in with a small chance off winning the title,i trust arsenal as a club to give it there best & i hope adebayor plays as it will increase arsenals will to win this game in my opinion,if we can snatch a point at old trafford,you cannot lose by a big margin at arsenal as goal difference is worth a point

shut up faggot i hope you and your team burn in hell

i got to admit the arm thing does freak me out sometimes,but it does make me laugh at some of our lot arm movements

Dont worry lads, it's going to be as hard for us hoping that Liverpool get a result when they play Chelsea....

We need what's best for City. We could really do with Spuds slipping up in one of their other matches (apart from when they play us). This would enable us to have a little breathing space, providing we beat them, too.

If we win all four remaining games - it doesn't matter. We quality. But just in case we don't - we need them to slip up somewhere. We need it to remain in our hands until the last kick of the season.

I can't see Bolton or Burnley causing much trouble to the Spuds, so a Rags win would help us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.