will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

jacko74 said:
I think we all just need to accept that different people can get a buzz from different aspects of being a city supporter... if you get a buzz from seeing multi-million pound mega star signings and glitzy trophies then thats fine,
but i personally get more excited about local rivalry and seeing city players with a genuine passion and love for the club.
My favourite ever city related picture is one of kinky, walking off the pitch using his city shirt to wipe the tears from his eyes (cant remember if it was due to relegation or possibly his last ever game for the club)... that picture will always mean more to me as a city supporter than any picture of some £35 million player lifting a nice shiney trophy, i'm sorry if people cant understand that but its just the way i feel.

I want a trophy!!!

harry the plumber said:
I always want City to win .
I always want the rags to lose.
That won`t change next week ,next year or next lifetime.

So if it was the last day and we needed United to win for us to get a Champions League spot then you'd sacrifice that spot (and with it, a golden future for City) just because of your obsession with United?

It's pathetic!

I hate United as much as anyone (or I thought I did) but my love of City far outweighs my hatred of them.

If they win the league this year, who cares? All as I care about is that we are the team that is in poll position to be the next to overcome them.

Sometimes you have to look at the bigger picture.

To anyone with a degree of sense in their heads, the original question isn't even a question that's worth answering.

The sad thing is, people like you just go to prove a lot of United fans right. There is not one single United fan in the book who would sacrifice three points to Spurs just to stop City getting in the Champions League; not one.

What does that say for the intelligence level of some of our supporters, that even United fans have more brains than them.

chris63 said:
man u v spuds next week. Cant remember when i wanted the rags to win a game.
Could mean them winning the league, with chelsea having to go to liverpool.

It goes without saying on this occassion I would be delighted with a rag win!!

I think we will beat Arsenal 1-0.

I can't see Liverpool turning up for the Chelsea game either.

paul_blue said:
chris63 said:
man u v spuds next week. Cant remember when i wanted the rags to win a game.
Could mean them winning the league, with chelsea having to go to liverpool.

It goes without saying on this occassion I would be delighted with a rag win!!

I think we will beat Arsenal 1-0.

I can't see Liverpool turning up for the Chelsea game either.

I will guarantee you now that Liverpool will get a result against Chelsea. Life works in mysterious ways and United breaking Liverpool's record courtesy of Liverpool handing it to them is as nailed on certainty as you can get!

The question should be do you love City more than you hate United.

For me all that matters is that we get 4th place and if United beat Spurs and it helps us then fair enough.

I hate the RAGS with a passion but I love City more.

We have moved on from as long as United gets beat days.

i'll be cheering them for one time only. and in our office we have

city supporting united (v spurs doh)
united supporting liverpool (v chelsea)
spurs supporting arsenal (v city)
arsenal supporting spurs (v united)

the world has well and truly gone mad. and i love it.

I won't be cheering in the true sense but i'm hoping they beat them.
The red cnuts had better.I reckon they will.....Although
i certainly never banked on Spurs getting 6 pts from their last two games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.