will everyone be cheering for man u next week.

Ever since being a City fan, the perfect weekend for me has been us to win and United to lose. This even applied when we were in different leagues............

Until this week. I want United to win, and obviously also want City to win.

I won't be jumping up and down if United win, but I will have a smile on my face. Let's face it, United are probably going to win the league, and they need a win tomorrow big time, as do City.

On another note, I also want West Ham either dead or safe before the last game of the season, as last ting I want is City to get either a point or a win for a CL spot, and West Ham be fighing to stay in the Premier League.

if i m 100% honest..its still no for me, i dont give a fuck, we have to win ourselves.. so in effect fuck em

pissedagain said:
if i m 100% honest..its still no for me, i dont give a fuck, we have to win ourselves.. so in effect fuck em

Of course all we have to do is win our last 4 games and it doesn't matter what Spurs do. Sounds simple doesn't it? In reality though it's not, it's extremely tough to win 4 games on the bounce in the premiership especially when 3 of those 4 games are against teams in the top 6 and thats why we're currenetly 28/1 to win all our 4 remaining games. We could win them but it's doubtful so we need all the help we can get to put us in a good position and that includes Spurs dropping points and if they drop points tomorrow then great, who gives a fuck about United? I hate them as much as anyone, i've seen them win title after title, another one won't do me any harm and even if they win tomorrow it's still in Chelseas hands

I won't be cheering for United, i never will but i'll be wanting them to win because it will give us a big incentive to go and take advantage of Spurs getting beat

ST Coleridge said:
I hope Spurs trounce them, 5-0. I would honestly rather City got relegated than United won a single match.

Are you serious? You really really can't be, can you?

ST Coleridge said:
I hope Spurs trounce them, 5-0. I would honestly rather City got relegated than United won a single match.
the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard in my entire life.

for this one game i fucking hope utd win. if something good comes out of it for city i couldnt give a shit if they went on too win the league.

wouldnt exactly be something new would it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.