Will Gundogan ever get the credit and love he deserves?

Class act on and off the field, we have been incredibly lucky to have so many wonderful people playing for this club over the last decade.
Young guys who have come from all corners of the world and made huge contributions to this club and for that matter this country.
Bright, intelligent men, just watch the feature of the Dubai Wold Expo and Ruben Dias for an example.
We are seeing a huge number of highly skilled English youngsters appear in the last few years, they have had some wonderful role models in the Premiership to follow and it shows but also I only hope they realise its just as important to be a class act off the pitch as on it.

He’s my second favourite current player after Bernardo.

What he does to dictate the tempo of games and control the midfield is sensational. He goes about it with the minimum of fuss and isn’t really one for one-off special moments, which is why I think he flies under the radar a bit.

Some blues were saying he was shit etc for a year or two when we signed him. Always completely baffled me. Fantastic player.

And he pretty much single handedly won us the title last season.

He has a fabulous football brain.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he becomes a great manager. The club seems to be nurturing this aspect.
I hope he stays with us after his playing days are over.
Top player and man.

I was saying this to someone the other day.

A bit like Fernandinho in the way he sees the whole game rather than just his little part of the pitch. Combine that with the fact he’s obviously an intelligent guy, he’ll make a good manager.

4AcDblB.jpg

Fantastic player - technically outstanding, combined with great football intelligence, can play equally as well as a 6 or an 8.

Like some, initially thought the Gundo / Rodri partnership didnt work, then Pep puts the right combinations of the 3 players around them, and both show what they are - top quality midfielders, underrated by many but not anymore by the overwhelming majority of city fans.

Top player -destined for a long career as manager I suspect - we are so lucky he’s a blue.

oh - and he’s not too bad at free kicks or penalties either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.