Will Hughes

@WNRH

Surely you can see from that one video he has something a bit special.I agree many fall by the wayside but you have to buy a ticket occasionally...... I'd sooner we paid the money for the very decent chance of an up and coming star than the wasted amounts we have on some of our squad.

And i dont agree that many of our current EDS would tear up the Championship,otherwise they would be.

Guidetti,Razak,Nimeley,Ibrahim,Bunn to name a few.

Trippier is one we should have kept......!

Guidetti is ready for city sell mario and give guidetti a chance we need a new centre midfielder and a centre back theres no question about it it will take kolo toure a while to get back to his form

As for new players I would get

Falcao because he knows how to score
Hughes a long term replacement for barry
Shawcross as I feel lescotts not good enough and he can tackle and defend

MCFC2393 said:
Guidetti is ready for city sell mario and give guidetti a chance we need a new centre midfielder and a centre back theres no question about it it will take kolo toure a while to get back to his form

As for new players I would get

Falcao because he knows how to score
Hughes a long term replacement for barry
Shawcross as I feel lescotts not good enough and he can tackle and defend
If Shawcross is better than Lescott im a drunken irishman

Has a bit of a Schweinsteiger look about him, if he turns out to be half as decent as him he may be worth a punt. Hopefully we could turn him into a box-to-box animal.

Theres articles about him everywhere barcelona are looking at him im begging mancini to buy him i dont want him in a dirty tea towel man united shirt im off to derby vs hull and hopefully put a good performance enough to get mancini intrested in buying him

I feel he will be one if englands best in 3 years and i think city should get him for £10 million our younger players have more hope than scums aka united because powells doing nothing there when hes got good potiental to be a good player

If we buy him we could let him play at derby and when hes ready well use him

MCFC2393 said:
Theres articles about him everywhere barcelona are looking at him im begging mancini to buy him i dont want him in a dirty tea towel man united shirt im off to derby vs hull and hopefully put a good performance enough to get mancini intrested in buying him

I feel he will be one if englands best in 3 years and i think city should get him for £10 million our younger players have more hope than scums aka united because powells doing nothing there when hes got good potiental to be a good player

If we buy him we could let him play at derby and when hes ready well use him

LOL

My mate's a Derby fan and is up for the game tomorrow.

I'll ask him what the local press are saying about this lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.