Will Hughes

BlueBilly said:
Tomsmith17381 said:
As a derby county supporter trust me when I tell you that you are getting a steal if you sign Hughes for £10 mill. He is a couple of seasons of experience away from being the new jack wilshire. He plays with the footballing brain that wouldn't be out of place in the Barcelona type I'm not shitting you. The only thing that holds him back is the ability of his current team mates. He will fit in perfectly with the likes of silva I can assure you. Don't let his lightweight appearance fool you his feet and brain are quick enough to never put him in a physical battle. He carves open chance after chance with perfectly weighted passes and very rarely gives the ball away. When needed he glides past tackles effortlessly but isn't one that bombs forward irresponsibly mr cough has him dictating play with his vision. I'll be sad to see him go it's been decades since we had a talent like this but I really would like the kid to kick on with his career I'm putting a Tenner on down the bookies he will be in our next world cup squad he is that good. I really hope he comes to a side like yours who will get the best out him

Thanks for that Tom, he does sound like a real talent. For Derby's sake and the player's own I hope that he stays with you till at least the summer. Buying him and loaning him back to you would be ideal from our perspective.

That would be perfect we are trying to make a push for the playoffs and Hughes is key to our chances. If only we had a solid defence haha

Tomsmith17381 said:
FantasyIreland said:
bluedreaming said:
Sounds a good prospect but what does this mean for Sinclair if he does come?

He would be a natural Barry replacement IMO.

Ginger Power....... A prince.

He is nothing like the plodding Barry type player if I liken him to any player it would be silva he is better than nasri already in opinion

Ok,lets not get giddy with the comparisons just yet...... i never said he was like Barry,i said he could be a replacement,more strings to his bow possibly.

From the highlights i've seen he reminds me of Wilshere,fairer?

And you have just typified the none City supporting impression of Barry,you do him a huge disservice with that comment.

FantasyIreland said:
Tomsmith17381 said:
FantasyIreland said:

He is nothing like the plodding Barry type player if I liken him to any player it would be silva he is better than nasri already in opinion

Ok,lets not get giddy with the comparisons just yet...... i never said he was like Barry,i said he could be a replacement,more strings to his bow possibly.

From the highlights i've seen he reminds me of Wilshere,fairer?

And you have just typified the none City supporting impression of Barry,you do him a huge disservice with that comment.

Sorry perhaps I was out of line with my Barry comment you guys watch him week in week out. He is def in the wilshere mould but I guess the best way to describe him is a continental version of wilshere. He doesn't go on lots of surging runs forward (although when he does it's breath taking he goes past players at will) like wilshere he sits in the pocket and pulls all the strings like a xavi type for Barcelona. Now I'm not saying he is at that level yet but trust me I know something special when I see it and his vision and brain can just destroy a defence he never gives the ball away either. I know it's only the championship but his vision is way beyond this level. Link him up with like minded players like silva and aguero and trust me it will be golden.

Tomsmith17381 said:
FantasyIreland said:
bluedreaming said:
Sounds a good prospect but what does this mean for Sinclair if he does come?

I'm hardly Nasri's biggest fan but not a chance is this kid already better than him.

These top English players seem to always end up at arsenal spurs or the scum can't think of the last time we bought a young talent from a Lower league

ForzaMancini said:
waspish said:
These top English players seem to always end up at arsenal spurs or the scum can't think of the last time we bought a young talent from a Lower league

Joe Hart?

Think he was 19 but that was about 8 years ago

waspish said:
ForzaMancini said:
waspish said:

Joe Hart?

I'm no genius, but Joe Hart is 25. I don't think this adds up.

As for Hughes, I reckon we should sign him, and then decide whether to sign another midfielder and loan him back or not and loan them Denis Suarez

kun said:
waspish said:
ForzaMancini said:
Joe Hart?

I'm no genius, but Joe Hart is 25. I don't think this adds up.

As for Hughes, I reckon we should sign him, and then decide whether to sign another midfielder and loan him back or not and loan them Denis Suarez

Hash noticed that after posted couldn't be arsed changing it and agree we should be signing these promising youngsters

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.