Will Hughes

I live in Derby and most of my mates are Derby fans. They have nothing but praise for this lad. I have watched him a few times and the ball just sticks to his feet. He really is a special talent.

Personally I think he needs at least one more season in the Championship for experience but if we could do a deal and then loan him back out it would be a decent move.

I have heard from a reliable source close to Derby that the deal has been in place for him to go to Arsenal for £10mil and then be loaned back for 18 months with them paying all his wages. Would be pretty hard to beat that.

If i was nigel clough i would get £12 million with the option of loaning him to get valuable experience

Similar to what arsenal did with ramsey where hughes gets to play for derby for a year or 2 and when hes ready for city

And watching him all year hes given derby fans a lot of hope and been to all derby games except blackburn birmingham hes played very well and i reckon hell shine for forest game

Seen a little bit of him this season and he looks fantastic for 17.

He is just brilliant on the ball. His control is one of the best I've seen at 17, really impressive. He is a bit lightweight, but he is only 17.

We should definitely buy him. Loaning him back to Derby for 18 months is a brilliant idea, he needs first team football to develop.

Maybe we should let Arsenal develop him for three years, then sign him on a free, just like Walcott and Ox.

Andouble said:
I see the tweet but where is the link? Don't see on DM site

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2261878/Manchester-City-eye-Will-Hughes-deal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

The lad looks a promising prospect, but our current youth setup will just go against his development.

We have Denis Suarez two years older than this lad whom is Spanish international for his age group and in the top 100 promising young players list.

What chance does Will Hughes have when Suarez hardly gets a look in or any other youth prospect for that matter?

I feel at times Mancini feels he has too much pressure on him to start putting faith in the kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.