Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

I don't think he should be sacked. With the squad we have, we should have been better.

He now needs to press ahead and win the league and see how the next CL group campaign goes. If we are still poor then the bosses need to have a look at it.

de niro said:
Bellamyend said:
some of the abusive responses on here are shameful

I love bobby but am being realistic, 2 years of UCL Group stage exit is not good enough on his budget; maybe calling for his head now is pushing it a bit, but the subject is worthy of debate

Mods; certain posters language that has been used on here is a disgrace on a "moderated" forum

It's an adult forum and some bad language is not only tollarated but totally understandable .

Shame that view isn't held across the board De Niro.

Board warnings? jesus.

Re: Mancini has one last shot at Europe or he is out

de niro said:
Chippy_boy said:
Rocket-footed kolarov said:
Oh you like a good moan don't you, oh the bandwidth!!!. the title that I put out I felt was fair and the rationale was too, Mancini would never have got the boot after the Madrid game so the title isn't fair and nor is the sentiment behind it you have are unlikely to have reasoned discussion, my topic wasn't about do you want to sack him or are you like Pam and infatuated with him but how long do you give him before enough is enough. but no under blue moon rules anything with reference to hughes goes in the Hughes thread despite it being focused more on Redknapp and may in fact spark of a line of discussion about him rather than Leslie i.e. inadvertent thread hijack, good forum moderation that is.

I mean this as constructive criticism.

If you paid more attention to your punctuation and capitals and paragraphs, people might better understand what on earth you are going on about.

Scanning the monologue above, I have no clue.

i have to defend the guy here, apart from text speak as long as we can read a post that's all that's reqd, i too struggle with commas and that but still have strong views i want to express.

bit precious there chippy.

I was being genuine. I really struggle to read and comprehend posts like that. Maybe it's just me.

I live in middle east and watch CL on Ten sports a UAE based channel...the pundits on the preview show were Carlon Palmer former England defender and an English Goal Keeper John Burridge,,,,,,,,They were both hammering Mancini and saying Mourinho and Fergie would had done wonders with the squad,,,,Oh yeah well mourinho who has one of the best team in the world and trails Barca by 8 points but for media he is untouchable and banocface won nothing last Yeat,,,,FFs we are top of the table and I dont know why the media (generally) hate Mancini,,,,,I request all city fans to stick by this men who has turned our team upside down....

-Forza Mancini

Would be interested to know what the breakdown of Pro/Con Mancini supporters is?

Surely after what he has done that must be enough to have the backing of the majority regardless of some below par performances in Europe.

ChrisNUFC said:
Would be interested to know what the breakdown of Pro/Con Mancini supporters is?

Surely after what he has done that must be enough to have the backing of the majority regardless of some below par performances in Europe.

Go to any game and listen.....the support from match going fans is clear as day

mancityvstoke said:
ChrisNUFC said:

See i did think that. The Mancini chants (WOAH you know the one) was as audible as ever last night. Perhaps it's just being on here that has given me a skewed view of things.

mancityvstoke said:
ChrisNUFC said:

This is right - the vast majority of fans are behind Mancini. Same old dismal voices on BM promoting their ever present negative crap but I don't think it reflects the fan base.

If ever a City manager deserved some slack it is Roberto Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.