Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

corky1970 said:
de niro said:
Ragnarok said:
My crystal ball says that he wont. My balls also say that the match will end 1-1 with Aguero from the penalty spot and Arbeloa sent off

fucking hell mate thats brilliant, any chance of tonights lotto numbers? willing to wait till tomorrow if that helps.

12 23 38 41 49 50

THANK ME TOMORROW

My balls confirm this

People asking for Mancini head for CL failure are ridiculous,,,,,the two teams that qualified in the group Dortmund and Madrid have messed up big time in their leagues and both trail their respected league leaders by "11" points,,,we are just 3 points behind the rags without getting the help of refs as much as those mugs get,,,,,
Pls get behind Mancini,the guy won us the league when it all looked doomed and gloom but he never gets his due credit,,,atleast we should support him,,

FORZA MANCINI

CTID

Mancio said:
if we lose hte derby there will be the queue here asking for mancini's head
If we lose the derby, Mancini will have a sift through the January sales. His first target will be De Rossi, regardless of age.

Mancini wont get sacked this season because of Europe failure.

The only two things that will either get him the boot are whether Txiki and Ferran want to bring in Pep if they believe he is the future for City, or Mancini not wining anything, primarily the league.

I want Mancini to stay for many, many years but only I'd he earns that right. With the outfit wr have we should be there or thereabouts in Europe every year and we should be challenging for title. If Roberto doesn't deliver this then quite rightly he should be replaced.

We've had two astonishingly hard groups so far in CL but we are 'down' 30mill in not qualifying. This cannot be continued, no ifs or buts about it.

NipHolmes said:
I want Mancini to stay for many, many years but only I'd he earns that right. With the outfit wr have we should be there or thereabouts in Europe every year and we should be challenging for title. If Roberto doesn't deliver this then quite rightly he should be replaced.

We've had two astonishingly hard groups so far in CL but we are 'down' 30mill in not qualifying. This cannot be continued, no ifs or buts about it.

you dont know what you are saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.