Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

hope he stays but our owners are far too ambitious to give him another UCL campaign - esp after tonight's debacle against Dortmund reserves

much will depend upon the availability of other managers me thinks

Bellamyend said:
hope he stays but our owners are far too ambitious to give him another UCL campaign - esp after tonight's debacle against Dortmund reserves

much will depend upon the availability of other managers me thinks
Do you think he should job share then?

akcity said:
Tonight is an embarrassment that Mancini is wholly responsible for. It really is that simple.

Go back to supporting Utd then or whoever football manager says is going to be the next big thing cheers.

"embarrassment" Losing 1-0 away to arguably the best team in europe atm ?

Youi sensationalist girl, you have read the sun to long me thinks.

Pathetic.

TCIB said:
akcity said:
Tonight is an embarrassment that Mancini is wholly responsible for. It really is that simple.

Go back to supporting Utd then or whoever football manager says is going to be the next big thing cheers.

Pathetic.

I think that's a tad harsh mate, I'd say tonight was wholly embarrassing.

TCIB said:
akcity said:

Pathetic.

not won a game mate, that's not good enough. im sure our owners will be a little more than frustrated also.

TCIB said:
akcity said:

Pathetic.

Standard response go back to supporting United ... Pathetic

He is right we were absolutely shocking tonight, frankly a diabolical performance. Only Tevez came out of that game with any credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.