Will Mancini be sacked if we lose tonight?

No he won't be sacked because we are not Chelsea, we don't sack our manager after a couple of bad results.

Do people actually forget that we are top of the premier league and unbeaten?

Ok, the champions league has been disappointing but we will learn from it and we will be stronger in future.

FORZA MANCINI.

didactic said:
allan harper said:
didactic said:
Not my fault your comprehension skills are terrible, read the question again. I clearly stated I want him here for a long time.

It's not my fault your thread title makes you look like a right fucking plankton

To those incapable of intelligent comprehension the others understood and answered the question intelligently.
the thread title was quite clear to me. Trouble causing on an important day and one of the biggest names we have played at the Etihad. Then you have the audacity to say you have no opinion anyway.

What I'm amazed about is a DIDACTIC thread with not ONE mention of sex or 3 somes and how many you've had.

some of the abusive responses on here are shameful

I love bobby but am being realistic, 2 years of UCL Group stage exit is not good enough on his budget; maybe calling for his head now is pushing it a bit, but the subject is worthy of debate

Mods; certain posters language that has been used on here is a disgrace on a "moderated" forum

Bellamyend said:

I love bobby but am being realistic, 2 years of UCL Group stage exit is not good enough on his budget; maybe calling for his head now is pushing it a bit, but the subject is worthy of debate

Mods; certain posters language that has been used on here is a disgrace on a "moderated" forum

rag twat

Bellamyend said:

Ffs any kids up at this time of night probably know more fucking swear words than me.

Bellamyend said:

No it's not worthy of debate

The Champions League exit has been very disappointing but it's the result of players making one uncharacteristic error after another. I can't explain why they keep doing it, but if he's a good manager in the Premiership, then he's a good manager in the Champions League

Whilst we're top of the League, or in contention, only an imbecile would try and make this point

Gaylord du Bois said:
ban-mcfc said:
Back him for years to come and we'll see trophy after trophy.

I feel bad i doubted him last season.
That's ok mate,you're young and impressionable.
What you doing later?

Im tucked up in bed right now with a hot water bottle lol

bobmcfc said:
Got his name sang tonight and a rendition of Fook off mourinho ;)

Correct Bob - those at the game showed their support for the manager, we can leave the soft giddy arse children to type their nonsense whist we concentrate on winning the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.