Will murray win wimbledon?/ serina appreciation society

Re: Will murray win wimbledon?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
kevinmcfc said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
pissedagain said:
fetlock just because he was caught out and then says he didn t really mean it etc, does not mean that we will all swallow it

Oh,ffs grow up.
He made a "tongue in cheek" remark which was meant to be humorous, but seemingly the tabloid "red tops",(y'know - the ones everybody on here says are always making stories up),don't do humour and now he hates the English,according to that paragon of accurate journalism The Sun.
Well,frankly,if you're dumb enough to believe the Sun then there really is no point in debating this further.
He's a working-class kid from Dunblane who has,through natural talent,dedication and hard work,has achieved more than any other Brit has done since Fred Perry.
He is still only 22.
But you blinkered bigots you just carry on your infantile hate-fest.
And people wonder why we get labelled "bitters".

There are 2 sides to every arguement. This is your side is it. Well my side is that he has stated on more more than one occasion about not liking the English. I know a lot of sweaty socks who hate the English but at least they have the balls to stand by what they say and stand for. This weak prick is doing a u turn because his words are coming back to haunt him and he is trying to wriggle out of it. By the way Henman also reached the semi final in case you failed to notice. Typical bitter sweaty sock.

Henman actually reached 4 semi-finals,but his career is now over.
But,as your obvious racism against the Scottish blinds you to rational ARGUMENT,I shall leave you to your rather sorry tabloid worldview.

Racism against the jocks you are having a fecking laugh.

Sorry lads i could not give a monkeys, i've got bigger fish to fry.
I have started to fancy the william sisters....Do i need help or anyone else getting off on em!

skiddypants said:
I have started to fancy the william sisters....Do i need help or anyone else getting off on em!
thats what i said earlier. serina is gorgeous.

davymcfc said:
skiddypants said:
thats what i said earlier. serina is gorgeous.

I thought the slow mo's of Serena bouncing around particularly captivating!

I shall be revisiting the highlights or iPlayer in full, later!

Serena is just a man with massive breasts, Venus is way better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.