Will prices ever drop

I agree, the 100's of billions lost and wasted must be clawed back.
why i suspect mortgage rates will still stay high. could be wrong.
It's not so much wasted as it's all been pumped back into the system but for all the governments handouts due to and over Covid, they want still their 20% back and more. The usual ' give with one hand, take with the other ' Keeps us peasants happy though.

It's not so much wasted as it's all been pumped back into the system but for all the governments handouts due to and over Covid, they want still their 20% back and more. The usual ' give with one hand, take with the other ' Keeps us peasants happy though.
Dont agree with it all been pumped back the rich might by another Lambo but the percentage they spend of all that profit is insignificant compared to the man in the street. The rich just seem to be accumulating casts amount of wealth, look at Bezos, he’s got billions in the bank might by another yacht, give the man in the street £1k I guarantee it all gets spent at the moment.

A premium lager in Liverpool is £5.70. I’m fortunate to have a couple of quid in my pocket these days but surely every man has his price?

Paying this just seems… wrong?

A premium lager in Liverpool is £5.70. I’m fortunate to have a couple of quid in my pocket these days but surely every man has his price?

Paying this just seems… wrong?
2 pints of Amstel and 3 pints of John Smiths was 32 quid at the weekend at York races.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.