Will prices ever drop

If it's not evident what a piss take it is now, this is more news from the greedy bastards.

On the BBC this morning Feargul Sharkey (yep Undertones/A Good Heart Singer) was giving it both barrels to the head of OfWat asking why we are being asked to pay to fix the leaks again after already paying for it once and the money being given away instead to shareholders.
I’m not one for civil disobedience but it’s even beginning to piss me off how much of a ride we have been taken for by the energy, transport and water companies.

If it's not evident what a piss take it is now, this is more news from the greedy bastards.

Have a street round the corner from me that has a new leak once a month, they just patch it up and wait for the next one instead of digging the lot up and replacing it the wankers.

On the BBC this morning Feargul Sharkey (yep Undertones/A Good Heart Singer) was giving it both barrels to the head of OfWat asking why we are being asked to pay to fix the leaks again after already paying for it once and the money being given away instead to shareholders.
I’m not one for civil disobedience but it’s even beginning to piss me off how much of a ride we have been taken for by the energy, transport and water companies.
What does Feargul know, I'd rather listen to his cousin.

They can get to fuck, you pay them to clean your water waste & they pump it back into the waterways for us to swim in….that’s like me buying a pint, going for a piss in the pot & selling it back to the landlord

Tickles me this stuff. Don’t like the prices, don’t pay. Then they’ll come down. Petrol, Diesel, Beer, wine, season tickets, CL tickets etc etc. you have the power to change it

Tickles me this stuff. Don’t like the prices, don’t pay. Then they’ll come down. Petrol, Diesel, Beer, wine, season tickets, CL tickets etc etc. you have the power to change it
Absolutely for non-essential stuff.

More and more people are not being able to afford staples.

Not really, most retailers are passing on increased costs, if they don’t they would go out of business and your choice would be reduced.
You solution only works if most retailers are profiteering, most aren’t.
Increased utility bills in the last year has seen a few of my shop neighbours close their doors , including a couple of my competitors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.