Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

Will Sterling get a good reception tonight?

• Yes

Votes: 141 87.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 12.4%

• Total voters
What criteria constitutes a legend? I consider Shaun Goater a club legend and I think Raheem is right up there with Shaun’s achievements for the club.
Manchester City

Yeah, do you know what, that's good enough for me. Saw the club in the third tier so anyone who wins ten major trophies for us...

Loved him at the start,frustrated the life out of me for a period and then began to piss me off.

Seems a good lad though,so other than when it can effect us....i wish him no bad luck.

What criteria constitutes a legend? I consider Shaun Goater a club legend and I think Raheem is right up there with Shaun’s achievements for the club.

1. Achieve a lot/contribute a lot at our club - Sterling checks that box

2. Have a connection with the fans(Zab for example) - Sterling doesn't remotely tick this box

3. Leave on good terms? - we got a solid fee but a contract offer was on the table and he wasn't signing it and Sterling was "fuming and raging" at us.

For me, legend? Not even close. Solid servant who gets my gratitude a la Gareth Barry, Tevez or Dzeko.

Not in their starting eleven so we may never know. I’d certainly applaud him if I was able to be there
That wouldn't stop the red top media with their pre-written articles referring to a "poor reception" for Raz from the City faithful, like the imaginary boos written for James Milner who wasn't even playing in that friendly/charity game.

tu3xhUI.gif

1. Achieve a lot/contribute a lot at our club - Sterling checks that box

2. Have a connection with the fans(Zab for example) - Sterling doesn't remotely tick this box

3. Leave on good terms? - we got a solid fee but a contract offer was on the table and he wasn't signing it and Sterling was "fuming and raging" at us.

For me, legend? Not even close. Solid servant who gets my gratitude a la Gareth Barry, Tevez or Dzeko.
Think that’s harsh, we sang his name often enough so number 2 whilst he might not be a cult hero ala Zabaletta as an ex member of the club he’ll go down in the top echelons of the club’s history for his contributions, that’s a legend in my eyes.

So club legend I’d say very much so. Cult hero is a different ball game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.