Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed as yet, but game postponed

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:
Not having a go, but some of us need as much info as posible, as you can see im in Scotland, so whether the info is unconfirmed it is helpful.

How helpful? Have you now cancelled your trip in advance due to this unconfirmed report?

No you haven't - you will wait for something official.

So how is it helpful at all?

Cos i haven't had chance to check the news, people from all over the country are posting how bad the snow is in certain places, and more and more people are saying its off with unconfirmed reports. At the moment with those reports yes my journey is off, and i can get on with redoing next weeks rota so i can get the time off for the game.

Saves me some time.

Ricster said:
SWP's back said:
How helpful? Have you now cancelled your trip in advance due to this unconfirmed report?

No you haven't - you will wait for something official.

So how is it helpful at all?

Cos i haven't had chance to check the news, people from all over the country are posting how bad the snow is in certain places, and more and more people are saying its off with unconfirmed reports. At the moment with those reports yes my journey is off, and i can get on with redoing next weeks rota so i can get the time off for the game.

Saves me some time.

But do you not think that Peter Fletchers and City would immediately put notice on the OS, Twitter and Facebook before informing the moronic burger flippers and ST Johns Ambulance?

I have no doubt it will be cancelled but people get a hard on pretending to ITK (look at the transfer forum) and I am sure some are just posting in the hope it will be cancelled and they can say "I told you so"

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Ricster said:
Are you going to the game?

no but i'm on bluemoon reading about fucking the match being off in about a million threads, what difference does it make if I'm going or not.

You can go and fuck yourself and all

just as a matter of interest,why aren't you going?
try and answer without resorting to abuse please

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:

Saves me some time.

But do you not think that Peter Fletchers and City would immediately put notice on the OS, Twitter and Facebook before informing the moronic burger flippers and ST Johns Ambulance?

I have no doubt it will be cancelled but people get a hard on pretending to ITK (look at the transfer forum) and I am sure some are just posting in the hope it will be cancelled and they can say "I told you so"

No if i had to find out that i wasnt needed at work via sky or fb i wouldnt be very happy. the decent thing to do is tell the work force first.

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:

Saves me some time.

I'm pretty sure St John would find out direct from GMP.

Re: Derby Game To Be Called Off???

blundellbluemoon said:
what a load of attention seeking crap, wont be called off today not a hope. blacburn game still on at the moment.

the Blackburn game is called off.

allan harper said:
SWP's back said:

No if i had to find out that i wasnt needed at work via sky or fb i wouldnt be very happy. the decent thing to do is tell the work force first.

Well as a steward and officially employed by MCFC I can confirm WE havent been told YET so doubt if others have.

SWP's back said:

That's fair comment mate,however,in most cases,all it takes is a little research to decipher the WUM'S from those posting in good faith from info received.

SWP's back said:
Ricster said:

Saves me some time.

Obviously the burger flipper is a bit dodgy but as for St Johns then there is a distinct possibility that they will know before us the fans.

Anyway, i have managed to do 1 draft rota now, and will do another, so yeah, its still helping me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.