Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Unconfirmed as yet, but game postponed

darrenwassall said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:
no but i'm on bluemoon reading about fucking the match being off in about a million threads, what difference does it make if I'm going or not.

You can go and fuck yourself and all

just as a matter of interest,why aren't you going?
try and answer without resorting to abuse please

I don't have to justify myself to you but here are my reasons why I'm not going
1. I don't have the loyalty points.
2. I don't have the loyalty points because between the jigs and reels it costs me about 700 quid for my twice annual trips to Manchester
3. I don't live in Manchester
4. I live far away
5. It is just after Christmas and I don't have a private plane and I am not Icarus

Do I qualify for exemption from being a plastic? Please, please say I do because I base all my self worth on what another blue thinks of me on a football forum

Re: CITY V UNITED POSTPONED

rickmcfc said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Why would a groundsman at United know? The game won't be called off because of the pitch, it will be to do with the snow outside of the ground which has little to do with groundsmen[/quottrust me, you will find out at 12pm anyway.e]

Yeah I trust you for sure - what time is it now?

Just heard Blackburn tie is scheduled for Tues/Weds next week. We are fucked if that happens to us as are blackburn as we play each other on Monday

Concerns me.

Gives more advantage to those fuckers

Trigger said:
allan harper said:
No if i had to find out that i wasnt needed at work via sky or fb i wouldnt be very happy. the decent thing to do is tell the work force first.

Well as a steward and officially employed by MCFC I can confirm WE havent been told YET so doubt if others have.

Nice one mate, is your mobile on though ?

I've just been speaking to Danny Wilson at the Club over a separate issue (Thanks Danny if you're reading this) and I asked him about the chances of play tomorrow.

'Very much in the balance' he reckons. The pitch is covered in snow which is easily cleared so no problem there, the problems is outside the ground. Like many people they've not been able to get into work, and if there are no staff at the ground then there's no game obviously. They are hoping to make a decision later today (based on weather reports for tonight and tomorrow I guess), but like I say the pitch is not an issue.

MonsallBlue said:
Just heard Blackburn tie is scheduled for Tues/Weds next week. We are fucked if that happens to us as are blackburn as we play each other on Monday

Concerns me.

On the OS it says that if there is an FA Cup replay for either side it will be shifted back to the Sat, so I think this contingency plan would be put into place for this.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Halfpenny said:
Oh no! Not a new thread! Fuck me, it's like the fucking secret police on here at times. Stop fucking overreacting you sensitive thing.

stop posting shite threads then

So much hate... why click and open the thread at all?

PistonBlue said:
I've just been speaking to Danny Wilson at the Club over a separate issue (Thanks Danny if you're reading this) and I asked him about the chances of play tomorrow.

'Very much in the balance' he reckons. The pitch is covered in snow which is easily cleared so no problem there, the problems is outside the ground. Like many people they've not been able to get into work, and if there are no staff at the ground then there's no game obviously. They are hoping to make a decision later today (based on weather reports for tonight and tomorrow I guess), but like I say the pitch is not an issue.

Let the fans steward the game ;)

Halfpenny said:
MonsallBlue said:

Concerns me.

On the OS it says that if there is an FA Cup replay for either side it will be shifted back to the Sat, so I think this contingency plan would be put into place for this.

Sorry mate, the Blackburn (Prem)game will be shifted back?
And semi likely tues/weds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.