Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
Just heard Blackburn tie is scheduled for Tues/Weds next week. We are fucked if that happens to us as are blackburn as we play each other on Monday

Concerns me.

Gives more advantage to those fuckers

We'll be playing Blackburn on the saturday then if thats the case.

Re: Unconfirmed as yet, but game postponed

allan harper said:
Trigger said:
Well as a steward and officially employed by MCFC I can confirm WE havent been told YET so doubt if others have.

Nice one mate, is your mobile on though ?

Oh yes, but not sure whether a number of the posters on here have it as they havent rang me personally to tell me the game is off yet and not to turn up for work, but then again there are some who think we are the lowest of the low in the pecking order ;)

Just cancelled the minibus from Leicester and rang round the 15 of us who were planning to go to the match. Spoke to the boss and he's happy for me to cancel the days holiday.

But if that Nkwando bloke from the food bar isn't ITK he'll be getting my soggy chips straight up his harris at the Blackburn game.

I'm prepared to take his mates word for it though..

it could go either way, the gritters are now out on the roads and i reckon around coms, so you never know

MonsallBlue said:
Halfpenny said:
On the OS it says that if there is an FA Cup replay for either side it will be shifted back to the Sat, so I think this contingency plan would be put into place for this.

Sorry mate, the Blackburn (Prem)game will be shifted back?
And semi likely tues/weds?
That's what the OS seems to say. Don't know if it's too late to bring the Blackburn league game forward though.

Halfpenny said:
MonsallBlue said:
Sorry mate, the Blackburn (Prem)game will be shifted back?
And semi likely tues/weds?
That's what the OS seems to say. Don't know if it's too late to bring the Blackburn league game forward though.

Maybe thats why decision is rumoured to be made today. To give time to bring blackburn forward. Is it televised?

Ricster said:
PistonBlue said:
I've just been speaking to Danny Wilson at the Club over a separate issue (Thanks Danny if you're reading this) and I asked him about the chances of play tomorrow.

'Very much in the balance' he reckons. The pitch is covered in snow which is easily cleared so no problem there, the problems is outside the ground. Like many people they've not been able to get into work, and if there are no staff at the ground then there's no game obviously. They are hoping to make a decision later today (based on weather reports for tonight and tomorrow I guess), but like I say the pitch is not an issue.

Let the fans steward the game ;)

Oi! i have my seat reserved at each game, and I am not letting any of you hairya*ses have it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.