Will The Derby Game Be Called Off???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CITY V UNITED POSTPONED

rickmcfc said:
this is not a windup, my mates bro is a groundman at united and the game is OFF tomorrow. Like i said, not a wind up. just letting you all know what i have just been told blues, sorry.

Rick's mate's brother is a groundsman at another ground and this is expected to be taken as a fact.:)

There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!:)

As it happens, it almost certainly will be off but there is no way Rick's mate's brother working four miles away is going to know before MCFC.

rickmcfc said:
this is not a windup, my mates bro is a groundman at united and the game is OFF tomorrow. Like i said, not a wind up. just letting you all know what i have just been told blues, sorry.

Why would a groundsman at United know? The game won't be called off because of the pitch, it will be to do with the snow outside of the ground which has little to do with groundsmen

Re: Derby Game To Be Called Off???

bluwes said:
blundellbluemoon said:
was trecherous against sunderland so whats the difference. you want to put money on it.

I dont waste money on gambling , I do enough of that following City.

Funny how all the damning comments against the OP stopped after Tolmies Hairdoo posted
no mate they did not stop, if you look the original op was that the game was off. then she changed it typical attention seeker no source or nothing should not post it u no nothing. SIMPLES

rickmcfc said:

As above and as my previous post(thanks for the abuse ya cock!)

The game is definitely off,my work duty has been cancelled by the club.

rickmcfc said:

The game is not at United muppet though

I can't understand some of the abuse dished out on this site at times.. rickmcfc hears from, the groundsman at OT that the game is off, and immediately posts to give people the heads up, and all he gets is abuse..no need

Failsworth_Blue said:
rickmcfc said:

Why would a groundsman at United know? The game won't be called off because of the pitch, it will be to do with the snow outside of the ground which has little to do with groundsmen
trust me, you will find out at 12pm anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.