Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Derby Game To Be Called Off???

blundellbluemoon said:
lee-mcfc said:
this should be merged or deleted as its not reliable info
agreed

disagree.

If the roads and surrounding areas are considered dangerous, which at the moment they are, then the game will be called off

OFFICIAL UPDATE FROM MCFC.

Manchester City FC - Official If and when there is an announcement to be made regarding tomorrow night's game, it'll be posted first on <a class="postlink" href="http://WWW.MCFC.CO.UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">WWW.MCFC.CO.UK</a>

Re: Derby Game To Be Called Off???

blundellbluemoon said:
bluwes said:
disagree.

If the roads and surrounding areas are considered dangerous, which at the moment they are, then the game will be called off
was trecherous against sunderland so whats the difference. you want to put money on it.

I dont waste money on gambling , I do enough of that following City. But maybe on this occasion

Funny how all the damning comments against the OP stopped after Tolmies Hairdoo posted

CITY V UNITED POSTPONED

this is not a windup, my mates bro is a groundman at united and the game is OFF tomorrow. Like i said, not a wind up. just letting you all know what i have just been told blues, sorry.

Re: CITY V UNITED POSTPONED

rickmcfc said:
this is not a windup, my mates bro is a groundman at united and the game is OFF tomorrow. Like i said, not a wind up. just letting you all know what i have just been told blues, sorry.
Sorry but if he's a groundsman at Ushited how the hell would he know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.