Will the real Tolmie please stand up ?

@tolmie is now Scott Loney. Ffs man you should have revealed yourself in a YouTube montage. Always enjoy his posts. You can tell he is a decent person through his love of all things city like most of us.

That Pep news if accurate has made my day.

If he extends into the future, it must also put to bed any remaining doubts on the charges. Not that we have many left tbf.

Keep on posting Scott. Although, coming out on Twitter is going to attract the lunatics. To the batmobile… -:)

He said in his tweet that he's decided to move careers into working with children and schools.

It reminds me kof Ahsan/BillyShears. Ahsan moved careers I think when he turned 40 (?). He went from music industry mogul to scriptwriter, something that he had almost no experience in, had only one or two contacts and that he'd never done before. Now he's a success and selling scripts.

As a guy who has considered moving careers numerous times in the last few years, the bottle that it takes to drop decades of experience and the security that provides to chase a passion is brilliant. I applaud anyone who the stones to do it, I wish I had the same, especially if it's doing important work like working with kids with learning difficulties.

Some of the people I've known from on here over the years truly amaze me. Guys like twosips who people forget was a City youth blogger who decided one day to properly go for it in social media, and became the biggest YouTube and gets to tell Neville, Carragher and Keane that they're morons in person. Young Freddie who started City Xtra based on an Otamendi meme and support from other Blues.

Those are only the lads I know off my head. There will be hundreds of others who haven't shared what they've done and quietly post for years about City. It's a special community.
All day long (Blue) Brother:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.