Will they fire Mancini?

MSP said:
Jumanji said:
andrewmswift said:
you're 100% right, it's completely impossible to cross with your left foot on the right. i've never seen it done in the history of football
scor:-) It's called an inswinging cross when you cross from your weak side. It can be even be even more dangerous than a normal cross as the momentum is towards goal and even a slight touch can be enough to eLook at this cross by Jesus Navas. SKIP to 7:50. Look at how good of a cross that is. AJ should try that more.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az7JSphuerA[/youtube]

you can bet your house AJ would shoot there or at least tried to make few more dribbles. Cross is something that doesn't exist in his life.

True, but wingers are supposed to go at pace and cross quickly, without having to check back, which gives the defence a chance to organise.

MSP said:
LoveCity said:
Mancini is at the Lille game watching Hazard with Platt (big smiles as Hazard made it 1-0). Would Mancini bother if his job wasn't safe? I truly believe he is safe for at least one more season and already planning our transfer activities.

agree, he doesn't have my support anymore but that trip to Lille tonight should be a sign that he'll be here next season too

It doesn't follow. Contingencies.

Mancini doesn't prepare enough and it starts from scouting opponents weeks in advance. Never ever heard of him flying out to scout European opponents. Mourinho who I don't like, attends opponents big games ahead usually in the knockout rounds. Also his team Would be preparing very detail opposition reports. That's why he's so good in Europe and Mancini isn't. Domestically everything is familiar you don't have to prepare as much especially at home if there is a set defined attacking style. That's why Mancini is so good at home games. He prepares his team well to their attacking strength and defensively. He fails in Europe because he doesn't understand the opposition enough. Every time Mancini loses he says he doesn't prepare enough. Wonder when the penny will drop for him.

gelly said:
Mancini doesn't prepare enough and it starts from scouting opponents weeks in advance. Never ever heard of him flying out to scout European opponents. Mourinho who I don't like, attends opponents big games ahead usually in the knockout rounds. Also his team Would be preparing very detail opposition reports. That's why he's so good in Europe and Mancini isn't. Domestically everything is familiar you don't have to prepare as much especially at home if there is a set defined attacking style. That's why Mancini is so good at home games. He prepares his team well to their attacking strength and defensively. He fails in Europe because he doesn't understand the opposition enough. Every time Mancini loses he says he doesn't prepare enough. Wonder when the penny will drop for him.
Isn't that what Attilio Lombardo is supposed to do for us?

gelly said:

Gathering information about opponents means very little on it's own. What you do with that info on the other hand...

I dont think the owners have the slightest intention of changing the manager. If they were going to do it, it would have been after Spurs beat us for 4th. I think Khaldoon was shocked by the level of criticism over the manner of the Hughes sacking and would hate to go down that road again.

I also think the owners want to be seen to be taking FFPR seriously. They're not going to bring in another manager who would expect to spend £100m+ on his signings

cibaman said:
I dont think the owners have the slightest intention of changing the manager. If they were going to do it, it would have been after Spurs beat us for 4th. I think Khaldoon was shocked by the level of criticism over the manner of the Hughes sacking and would hate to go down that road again.

I also think the owners want to be seen to be taking FFPR seriously. They're not going to bring in another manager who would expect to spend £100m+ on his signings

That is the clincher for me. We cant afford another manager.

Prestwich_Blue said:
gelly said:
Isn't that what Attilio Lombardo is supposed to do for us?
That's probably why he's failed in Europe for the past 10 years. Well if Mancini wants to start succeeding in Europe. He better pull his finger out and going to the games, nothing beats first hand experience and if your there. Mourinho scouts almost all European opponents before the game personally. Attending at least one game if not two.

twinkletoes said:
cibaman said:

That is the clincher for me. We cant afford another manager.

We can afford it,that will not be the issue ffpr or not. Just look at Abramovich,Anzi,PSG...they really seem to be shitting a brick don't they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.