Will they fire Mancini?

The ball is in Mancini court.

Mancini has to be braved & courage in his promise about playing winning football.

Just because we lost at BM playing against 12 man.

Won't he rather be playing WINNING football rather than be a SITTING DUCK (playing defensive or holding football) even against 12 man?

Going for draws with defensive football inevitably leads to POOR Results. Thats what got HUGHES FIRED!

Millennium said:
bluebannana said:
would hate to see him sacked, it would be a merry go round. New manager comes in wants his own team and then buys another ten players

i don't think this is true. I want Mancini to continue to be our manager, but at the same time i don't think a new manager like MO will need to replace 10 players because we have good squad, we may need 3 to 4 players to improve

you need 2 pacey wingers and that's it...or even just one on the right...you have the squad and a manager who cries for more money as soon as he is unable to utilize the players he has got...

don't hate it's my opinion and has always been when it comes to mancini

No , of course they wont sack him even IF we don't win the league this year, he has grown on all of us now and he is without doubt a top draw manager, has he made mistakes ? yes he has , will he make more mistakes ? yes he will, the truth is when you look at the top managers around the world the one's who have sustained success are the one's who are given time, HRH and Khaldoon know that only too well, RM is going to go a legend at this club, I'm talking statues , books , dvd's the whole nine yards.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I think it would completely depend on Mourinho wanting to come.

If Mourinho is available and wants to come then I think the owners would make the move unless Mancini wins the title.

I dont think it would be a good decision but I have not thrown 500 million or whatever it is at this so my views dont count.

I like Mancini and we have had a good season whatever happens.

I do however think lack of Silverware could cost him if we dont win the league or europa as one FA Cup in 3 seasons isnt a great return on the investment.
Mourinho is a winner and I would prefer him here than over the road. Beating Barcelona in the cup last year and in the league with Madrid is exceptional managment and winning the CL with Porto and Inter really are remarkable achievements especially beating Barca on the way.

Mourinho has been linked with a return to England in recent months and, following his recent visit to London, was said to be among the favourites to succeed Andre Villas-Boas at Chelsea.

However, with Madrid currently sitting ten points clear of rivals Barcelona at the top of La Liga, Mourinho has revealed he plans to extend his stay at the Bernabeu.

"I am going to sign a new contract with Real Madrid," Mourinho was quoted as saying in the Daily Mail. "I would like to have a place in the club's history. Real Madrid and I share a project and we are going to carry on with it.

"Being part of this team is a fantastic and unforgettable experience for a manager like me. Madrid is one of the biggest clubs in the world and I feel happy here. I feel they trust me here and I feel I have the complete support of all the directors and fans."

blueprint said:
The ball is in Mancini court.

Mancini has to be braved & courage in his promise about playing winning football.

Just because we lost at BM playing against 12 man.

Won't he rather be playing WINNING football rather than be a SITTING DUCK (playing defensive or holding football) even against 12 man?

Going for draws with defensive football inevitably leads to POOR Results. Thats what got HUGHES FIRED!

Real madrid are going to break the record for the most goals scored in one spanish league season by any club and smash there own clubs record too pieces.

Agree ...not sure on some of hes tattics but he s a nice guy who wheres his heart in his sleve. some times you have to blame the players not just the manager.....
bluebannana said:
would hate to see him sacked, it would be a merry go round. New manager comes in wants his own team and then buys another ten players

The owners won't be too worried per se if we don't win the league. They recognise it's a competition and that we're still a work in progress & we can't win every game.

However they will be looking at our away record (which is W2 D2 L4 in the last 8 games) and be asking Mancini what he is going to do about improving that. If his answer is something like "We deserved to win but have been a bit unlucky" then he'll be sacked. Apart from Balotelli, not many in the dressing room would be too bothered by that which makes me even wonder if our players aren't "doing a Chelsea".

I do think Bobby will have to have something tangible to show for this season.

Plenty would be within their rights to state a flow chart should be enough, but not so sure.

His contract situation has been deferred for a reason, so the owners can see the season play out and what they can then take from it.

I think Mancini will resign at the end of the season even if we win and will go back to a job in Italy - just a feeling I have. Fergie will retire for health, redknapp will go to England, wenger will move on, dinmatteo will go and dalglish will get fired meaning all top 6 will need new managers

Guardiola to city, mourinho to United, Rodgers to arsenal, moyes to spurs, Benitez to Chelsea, liverpool will start the season with no manager after the 5 mentioned all turn them down

Would totally depend whose available for me. If we don't win the League and Mourinho wants the job, it's a no brainer imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.