Will they fire Mancini?

sacking mancini would make no sense especially as the new manager would want shed loads of cash to bring in a load of players to create 'his' team. ffpr would be right out the window if that happened. which it won't.

Hopefully not.

Mancini has only made one seriouse mistake.........

"Carlos will not play for this club again"

Fergie and Moyes laughed their socks off, saying what a great decision by Rob however they really were glad to see a quality player consigned to the reserves.

An incredibly daft comment to make.

Now wer'e going flat out to get him fit again!!!!!!!!

kismet said:
Hopefully not.

Mancini has only made one seriouse mistake.........

"Carlos will not play for this club again"

Fergie and Moyes laughed their socks off, saying what a great decision by Rob however they really were glad to see a quality player consigned to the reserves.

An incredibly daft comment to make.

Now wer'e going flat out to get him fit again!!!!!!!!

Totally agree. Not hindsight, because I said so at the time. Would we have failed to score at West Brom, Sunderland, Everton and Swansea, with a fit and firing Tevez in the side?

Rooney committed a far worse turning up for training drunk and what did UTD do........

Why did we cut off our noses to spite our face.............

We tell him he will never play again so he contacts the Union and goes home..........

We have handled this really badly............

But we could always come runners up and claim the moral high ground.........unfortunately the history books won't show that........

They better not. We need stability and continuity. Look at the rags ffs.
Bob has made mistakes but overall he has been brilliant.
Deserves leaving alone .

tolmie's hairdoo said:
I do think Bobby will have to have something tangible to show for this season.

Plenty would be within their rights to state a flow chart should be enough, but not so sure.

His contract situation has been deferred for a reason, so the owners can see the season play out and what they can then take from it.

take a chance on steve bruce turning us down :)

slur took years before he was given the title one more season at least for bob but i still think we'll win it this year

Prestwich_Blue said:
The owners won't be too worried per se if we don't win the league. They recognise it's a competition and that we're still a work in progress & we can't win every game.

However they will be looking at our away record (which is W2 D2 L4 in the last 8 games) and be asking Mancini what he is going to do about improving that. If his answer is something like "We deserved to win but have been a bit unlucky" then he'll be sacked. Apart from Balotelli, not many in the dressing room would be too bothered by that which makes me even wonder if our players aren't "doing a Chelsea".

yeah , they are "doing a chelsea" when away and they are all for mancini when at home , "Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

I can't see the Sheikh firing Mancini if we were to finish 2nd. Its been pretty rapid progression under Mancini since he arrived. The best is yet to come and he's way ahead of Rednose at the same age.
The defeat yesterday should galvanise the present squad for the run in, and if the Rags think they've broken the back of our resolve, then that'll be their undoing.
If we need to win the derby to win the league, i'd back us to do that. The squad will have a few additions come next August and we are going to be favourites for everything again next season. The futures definitely sky blue

There is a light said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Apart from Balotelli, not many in the dressing room would be too bothered by that which makes me even wonder if our players aren't "doing a Chelsea".

Do you know that for sure?
Pretty well. Not saying they hate him just that they don't have any strong feelings one way or the other. Not like the Chelsea players had for Mourinho (or even, my word, Wilkins).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.