Will they fire Mancini?

Soulboy said:
At the worst, the very worst, if we are within 5 points of the rags going into the derby game, we are still in with a shout.

Beat them, and they might have to win at Sunderland to win the league..

With O' Shea, Brown, Richardson and Bardsley in the Mackems team I think they just might.

Oh and Frazier Campbell!

My feeling is he will be sacked if we come out with nothing at the end of the season. I'm not even sure a EC would be enough for our owners.

WHY

Oh that's right cos we lost our last game, forget all about what's happened in the season where we have been NUMBER 1 for 5 months and the goals we've scored !

well if anyone is getting the sack, definitely wont be Mancini my friend.
It's this clown, in fact, he's soon to be told 'you have delighted us long enough' Now bugger off.

33ehm4w.jpg

shootmeifipost10k said:
Taking into consideration the Tevez situation no matter how it came about.
The ACON when we really needed both players
The Red cards for kompany the second one meaning he missed a crucial part of the season.

Ban for mario when we had not one fit stiker

Some absolute shocking decisions not going our way, I know it swings both ways but some have been not maybe game changers but actual ones,the not given chelsea pen being one that set us back , 2-0 and a win there would have made an enormous difference and not just the points.

Taking these things into consideration and with us playing in the most part a totally different and mainly winning style of football and with a virtually new team put together I think it's quite remarkable we are already on a title challenge.

Mancini would have planned for what positions he wanted players in for last year and when tevez and adebayor didn't get a transfer it obviously meant we could be short if things went wrong. I know we have a big expensive squad but with those 2 gone which was probably planned,he would have been allowed maybe another CB or cover for the ACON which also would have helped with injuries like we had on sunday..

I also have a feeling if Tevez had left we may have got De Rossi, it's some coincidence he didn't sign that contract until it was out that tevez was going nowhere this january.I also think if tevez and ade had been sold and we bought in 2 players for cover in positions needed then maybe we might have been in an even better position than we our right now. Would a CB or maybe that speedy winger like Sanchez who we was after or cover for the ACON have meant different results in the cup competitions and a few more points in the league I think it would have.

Mancinis hands were tied,we all heard him say he was short of a couple of players and him getting slaughtered for it by the press well it looks like he was right,we are short to challenge in all comps which meant the extra games for other key players when they could have been rested or playing certain players when not quite ready or carrying a knock.

It's very easy to sit here and say we need a certain type of player to improve some of the way we play like the speedy winger everyone appears to want.The problem is not knowing we maybe need one but actaully finding one who might be good enough,better than we already have and more importantly one that is actually available.In the transfer forum each window all these named great players to improve our team are put up but take a look through and see how many actaully moved clubs.
It's easy again to sit here and say why did we play NDJ on sunday and not go for the win,when looking at it with our CB pairing NDJ was probably needed more than any other player out there. If the more attacking players had actually played anywhere near half decent then NDJ sitting infront of that CB pairing may have been the winning choice. They played shit didn't score so NDJ shouldn't have played is the quick answer for some.

He's got things wrong he more than likely will again but if you can't see that he is building a squad of players to compete not just this season but for the next 5 at the least then, I can only think anything you have against him is clouding whats infront of us all.

We can all think of reasons for things not going to plan and have a rant about it,but if faced with all the facts which none of us have then this managerial game isn't so simple that's why so many of them get the sack each year. I've highlighted a few things other people will point to tactics and substitutions and both might or might not be valid points.Hindsight is a wonderful gift that we are in the possesion of.

I'll say it again I think taking everything into consideration it is quite remarkable we are in such a strong position and the expectations of all us went way above that what was expected due to our brilliant start to the season.

The season is far from over we are capable of winning the last ten games, we probably won't and I'd wager a bet no other team will win 10 either.

Don't all teams who go on a long winning run always have a blip and bad results afterwards we have just had ours by my reckoning. Remember our run in last season the same will be enough.

I still believe we will win the league.

absolutely spot on.

we all know Roberto would be the first to hold his hands up and admits his mistakes.

at the beginning of the season Marwood and friends board memebers didn't support Mancini plan & targets in 'De Rossi' and 'Alessio Cerci' (pacy tricky winger,remember?)

dragging Nasri's saga way to long, taking to much fucking time to close the deal, denied Nasri's pre-season as a result...shows how brilliant SHIT job he's doing

then he told Mancini the squad is strong and big enough to chalange in all 4 competitions.. Mancini was told to forget De Rossi' and Alessio Cerci.

Instead, marwood want it to bring his own targets LOL "Ashly Young" and "junior Hoilett" Mancini doesn't rate young and haven't seeing much of Hoilett, he fight to sign Cerci as he knows well and fit the budget .......more frustration, he was forced to sign a handicap rag rejects midfielder.

Brian Marwood deserve most the sticks he gets.

nikatomcfc said:
WyongBlue said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
Taking into consideration the Tevez situation no matter how it came about.
The ACON when we really needed both players
The Red cards for kompany the second one meaning he missed a crucial part of the season.

Ban for mario when we had not one fit stiker

Some absolute shocking decisions not going our way, I know it swings both ways but some have been not maybe game changers but actual ones,the not given chelsea pen being one that set us back , 2-0 and a win there would have made an enormous difference and not just the points.

Taking these things into consideration and with us playing in the most part a totally different and mainly winning style of football and with a virtually new team put together I think it's quite remarkable we are already on a title challenge.

Mancini would have planned for what positions he wanted players in for last year and when tevez and adebayor didn't get a transfer it obviously meant we could be short if things went wrong. I know we have a big expensive squad but with those 2 gone which was probably planned,he would have been allowed maybe another CB or cover for the ACON which also would have helped with injuries like we had on sunday..

I also have a feeling if Tevez had left we may have got De Rossi, it's some coincidence he didn't sign that contract until it was out that tevez was going nowhere this january.I also think if tevez and ade had been sold and we bought in 2 players for cover in positions needed then maybe we might have been in an even better position than we our right now. Would a CB or maybe that speedy winger like Sanchez who we was after or cover for the ACON have meant different results in the cup competitions and a few more points in the league I think it would have.

Mancinis hands were tied,we all heard him say he was short of a couple of players and him getting slaughtered for it by the press well it looks like he was right,we are short to challenge in all comps which meant the extra games for other key players when they could have been rested or playing certain players when not quite ready or carrying a knock.

It's very easy to sit here and say we need a certain type of player to improve some of the way we play like the speedy winger everyone appears to want.The problem is not knowing we maybe need one but actaully finding one who might be good enough,better than we already have and more importantly one that is actually available.In the transfer forum each window all these named great players to improve our team are put up but take a look through and see how many actaully moved clubs.
It's easy again to sit here and say why did we play NDJ on sunday and not go for the win,when looking at it with our CB pairing NDJ was probably needed more than any other player out there. If the more attacking players had actually played anywhere near half decent then NDJ sitting infront of that CB pairing may have been the winning choice. They played shit didn't score so NDJ shouldn't have played is the quick answer for some.

He's got things wrong he more than likely will again but if you can't see that he is building a squad of players to compete not just this season but for the next 5 at the least then, I can only think anything you have against him is clouding whats infront of us all.

We can all think of reasons for things not going to plan and have a rant about it,but if faced with all the facts which none of us have then this managerial game isn't so simple that's why so many of them get the sack each year. I've highlighted a few things other people will point to tactics and substitutions and both might or might not be valid points.Hindsight is a wonderful gift that we are in the possesion of.

I'll say it again I think taking everything into consideration it is quite remarkable we are in such a strong position and the expectations of all us went way above that what was expected due to our brilliant start to the season.

The season is far from over we are capable of winning the last ten games, we probably won't and I'd wager a bet no other team will win 10 either.

Don't all teams who go on a long winning run always have a blip and bad results afterwards we have just had ours by my reckoning. Remember our run in last season the same will be enough.

I still believe we will win the league.

Very good post..........

It's not fair to talk about Kompany's red card. look at MU vidic has been injured for 4 months and they still win games.

and this Tevez stuff.Mancini bought Kun because he didn't know if tevez was staying.so this is no excuse

We also let Ade bye bye go to spuds on loan so ythat cancels that argument..the idea was to always have 4 strikers at hand for most of the season we have had 3.

No chance they will sack him.

he might want to go back to Italy though so he can be closer to his sick father.

Another reason why he shouldn't go:

Does anyone on here honestly think that the addition of Nasri and Clichy has made us progress so much this year?

In the summer we didn't buy Aguero to play with Tevez, we bought him as a replacement. Now, many on here would argue that right now, Tevez is better than Aguero, am I right in thinking that? (As in a fully fit Tevez) So you could say that our strike-force has in no way improved since last season in terms of depth and quality?

So our only 2 genuine first team "addtions" (not replacements) are Nasri and Clichy.

Many think Nasri has been too much of a shitbag and not done enough, and we can hardly say Clichy has had a massive effect on our defense (it was still very good last year).

So with a squad that is almost identical to last year, it is clear to see how much we've improved purely down to time and continuity, and i'd expect the same to happen again next year with Mancini still in charge.

brian the blue said:

Does anyone on here honestly think that the addition of Nasri and Clichy has made us progress so much this year?

In the summer we didn't buy Aguero to play with Tevez, we bought him as a replacement. Now, many on here would argue that right now, Tevez is better than Aguero, am I right in thinking that? (As in a fully fit Tevez) So you could say that our strike-force has in no way improved since last season in terms of depth and quality?

So our only 2 genuine first team "addtions" (not replacements) are Nasri and Clichy.

Many think Nasri has been too much of a shitbag and not done enough, and we can hardly say Clichy has had a massive effect on our defense (it was still very good last year).

So with a squad that is almost identical to last year, it is clear to see how much we've improved purely down to time and continuity, and i'd expect the same to happen again next year with Mancini still in charge.

Sweet Jesus, that's a horse's arse of a post if you don't mind me saying.

He should stay because his signings have failed?

FFS the last thing we need right now is a divided club. Every single fan, player and employee from tea lady up should be totally committed and together. No signs of weakness that posts like this emit.

brian the blue said:

I agree with some of your points regarding transfers but was your post meant to say why he SHOULD go?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.