Will they fire Mancini?

DD actually thinks Liverpool have overachieved this season under KK?

Rawk need people like DD.

More deluded than their moderators (LOL).

Didsbury Dave said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:
That would be the Liverpool who have won one trophy more than us, would it?

you know if we'd won the Carling Cup and were 7th?

you'd have been begging for Mancini to be sacked, guaran-damn-tee it.

You have a go at the signing of Nasri? fuck's sake Kenny with Carroll, Suarez, Downing & Henderson, jesus christ.

hope you're either pissed, or on the Wind-up, or both.
Yeah, sorry lads. Fuck the carling cup. We will win the fa cup. Oh wait, well fuck that one, europes where it matters. Oooops, must be our inexperience. Europa is the one. Oh wait...we lost to the dog and duck from Lithuania. I blame the press for that one, the rag twats. And Didsbury Dave of course, the biased shit.

Forza saint bob. Best manager since Joe mercer. Give him a ten year contract. Trust in the Jedi master, fuck the carling cup, leave that to clueless Kenny and his men. At least our euro coefficient will be better . At least we've got Bobby, who's hair coefficient will always surpass Kenny the ****'s.
so he isnt the best manager since joe ?who is then dickhead ?and constantly referring to his hair is very fucking strange are you bald or something ?

Didsbury Dave said:
Yeah, sorry lads. Fuck the carling cup. We will win the fa cup. Oh wait, well fuck that one, europes where it matters. Oooops, must be our inexperience. Europa is the one. Oh wait...we lost to the dog and duck from Lithuania. I blame the press for that one, the rag twats. And Didsbury Dave of course, the biased shit.

Forza saint bob. Best manager since Joe mercer. Give him a ten year contract. Trust in the Jedi master, fuck the carling cup, leave that to clueless Kenny and his men. At least our euro coefficient will be better . At least we've got Bobby, who's hair coefficient will always surpass Kenny the ****'s.

46.gif

DTeacher said:
Didsbury Dave said:

46.gif
Fail.

Fortunately, Dave will never be in any position of importance within the club, so i think his ramblings can be ignored.

I think we should keep Mancini come what may as i think this is still a transitional season,clearing out all the Hughes buys and using that money to bring in more of his own players,but the likes of dave do have a point,we should of won the carling cup,we should of played the likes of hart against United and made it at least look like we wanted to go through in the fa cup and we should of done better in the Europa league.

Changing managers now would be pointless,all the hard work has been done,by Mancini,let him reap the rewards not some Jose come lately.

Didsbury Dave said:

Even I didn't realise you were quite this bitter.

I'll ask again Dave as you missed it (you can read it when your hangover clears), did Birmingham have a better season than Chelsea last season as they won the CC?

There's some strange city fans in this world and I think they all come on this site. Mancini is the best thing to happen to city since the takeover, the league is in our hands with 10 games to go and people are saying he should be sacked fuck off you sad cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.