Will they fire Mancini?

You know what? Cardiff has had a better season than us, they've made it to a final and we haven't. What a pathetic season we're having.

If Mourinho were here, we'd have already won the 2012 FA Cup.

The last time Mancini was under pressure was after the Liverpool away game last season..

After that game we went on an amazing run until the end of the season..

I am expecting the same thing to happen this season.

Gaylord du Bois said:
It's heartening to realise that its only a minuscule minority who have a hatred of Mancini that is greater than their love for City.

Wrong.
It's love for our club that creates criticisms of mancini.

xadox said:
With the players we have we sholud win the FA, PL and at least quarterfinal in CL!

FIRE HIM!!!
4669812732_5407c2534c_z.jpg

to ops question , i dont think they will and i hope they dont. It doesnt matter who is better than who on paper it takes time and i think we are ahead of schedule anyway. It takes time to build something really special and it is coming .... patience is a virtue. (god knows another year isnt going to matter is it?) i have been going since 1969 and i honestly do feel that we will have something really really mind blowing in a year or two. It wont come (and continue for a sustained period ) without stability and one vision throughout the playing staff and coaches takes a long time to endue. people will say but we've spent this much and we have so and so... but that is just what the rag press regurgitate and want us all to react to. Real dominance takes time to build and sustain it will come...... (i honestly believe this) .
soz for long post.

bumbleblue said:
to ops question , i dont think they will and i hope they dont. It doesnt matter who is better than who on paper it takes time and i think we are ahead of schedule anyway. It takes time to build something really special and it is coming .... patience is a virtue. (god knows another year isnt going to matter is it?) i have been going since 1969 and i honestly do feel that we will have something really really mind blowing in a year or two. It wont come (and continue for a sustained period ) without stability and one vision throughout the playing staff and coaches takes a long time to endue. people will say but we've spent this much and we have so and so... but that is just what the rag press regurgitate and want us all to react to. Real dominance takes time to build and sustain it will come...... (i honestly believe this) .
soz for long post.

Two steps forward, one step back. One step forward, two steps back...

remoh said:
bumbleblue said:
soz for long post.

Two steps forward, one step back. One step forward, two steps back...

2nd with a much better points haul would still represent progress

1 step forward again at least
maybe two

either way = a step or two forward and no steps back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.