Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

I’m pretty certain Pep will go at the end of the season. His family didn’t settle in Manchester and have gone back to Spain. May be the reason why these rumours with BM have suddenly surfaced.
His family have settled in Manchester, his kids are in school and college. His wife has gone back to Catalonia to work at her business for a while to sort some things out.

a lot of the criticism/complaints and down right shit stirring seems to be coming from the German side of the water.

The shit that surrounded the current investigations - Started with newspaper investigations/hacked emails etc - from germany
Sancho transfer - germany
Bayern Munich and `~FFP complaints (regarding city)
Sane - B.Munich - all the constant tapping up and then denying that they were tapping up even though they apologised for their behaviour!!!!
Pep possibly wanting out (obvious bullshit) - Munich

This aint coincidence (or is it?) -its being led by Bayern and they are feeding stories to their press who lap it up and then its picked up by the British media
There is a history of trouble emanating from Germany, I believe.

I’m pretty certain Pep will go at the end of the season. His family didn’t settle in Manchester and have gone back to Spain. May be the reason why these rumours with BM have suddenly surfaced.

Must be mad to be certain on something which won’t happen.

I suspect the ‘football experts’ who seem to inhabit the match thread and the post-match thread will be pleased when he goes?

Apparently he hasn’t got a clue on tactics and how to build a team?

You don’t see such comments on other threads which does make you think!

Think it’s more the fact he doesn’t mention extending that we can draw the conclusion he is off when his contract expires.
http://www.skysports.com/share/11911259
He's said before he's happy and if the club wants to extend he'd be open to it. I know it's not perfect but for a notoriously non-committal sort of person that's a big statement.

I'm not saying he's going to stay, but it's not fair to him to draw conclusions based off of feelings.

He'll be here at least until his daughter does her A levels, unless we sack him, all things being equal. The question is does he want to rebuild the squad and take it to the level we achieved the last 2 seasons? It's a challenge he's not really had to face at Barcelona or Bayern and I have a sneaking suspicion that he will take the challenge on.

The summer transfer window will be an indicator as to his intention to prolong his stay. If we don’t go deep in the CL and afterwards only add a couple of components, then I’lI suspect he’s not for staying longer. If we don’t go deep but sign 5 players and show an intent to rebuild, then I can see him staying longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.