Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by davek1808, 10 Nov 2019.

1. WestGorton

WestGorton

Would LOVE him to stay on but it will be down to his family commitment whatever happens. Whatever happens I will never forget his football of beauty in the same way I will never forget Joe Royle for saving us.

2. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    I thought that 2 years ago. But not sure anymore. I think he'd sat down and thought - why I need all this shit? He looks bit tired of all of it at times.

mick10 and purplenose like this.
  3. I'm Blue

I'm Blue

Oh god I hope so.
    Hope he puffs out his chest and says bring it on.

4. HarrytheBlue

HarrytheBlue

He goes when it feels right for him. His intensity means that he has to take a break for his own wellbeing. Hopefully, he'll be here another two seasons, but god strewth if he goes soon he's given us football none of us even dreamt of. Greatest team in Prem history. If he stays and regroups - what about signing Chilwell ?

5. davek1808

davek1808

Know what you're saying pal the greatest innovative manager to ply his trade here and he's been treated like dog shite by this scumbag press and media, the decisions we've had to take on the chin since he's been here are laughable.

6. chesterbells

chesterbells

He'll do his 5 years (original 3 plus extended by 2 wasn't it?), and then depart imho - and with our gratitude forever

7. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

I’d imagine it depends on his family. If his wife or kids want to be elsewhere, he’ll go elsewhere too. I don’t think we should expect him to extend further, it seems unlikely.

He also said today in the pre match interview that Liverpool will be important to give “this club” a challenge over the next “2,3,4 seasons”. This club. Probably reading too much into it, but I think you say “us” if you expect to be part of that timeframe.

8. dr mcfc is mine

dr mcfc is mine

Said it in the match day thread today and got told I was a prick..I honestly think the scum of every sporting organisation will hound him out of town

9. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    My view is he will go at the end of this season, club won’t allow him to go into his last season of his contract too much media pressure. So, either an extension soon imho or he goes To answer the OP then I do believe that if he smells a rat then he will extend and judging his reaction on the touch line and his sarcastic thanking of the official he smells a big one

Keeper! likes this.
  10. ManCityX

ManCityX

He was on BT the other night where they talk about the classic football shirts they wore as a player and what they mean and he said ‘coming here (to City) is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made’. More positive vibes than anything else.