Will this challenge make Pep stay longer

He has somewhere just in last week also said about managing in Italy, that yes why not, he’s not too old yet ...

His wife already has one foot back home. I can’t see him being here next season if anything! Hope I am wrong.
She’s only gone back for four months to sort something out with one of her businesses.

The stronger the squad that Pep might build would, I believe, lead to two consequences. Firstly, we would win the league by another substantial margin, and secondly we would be fucked over even more blatantly the following season than we are this!

He was on BT the other night where they talk about the classic football shirts they wore as a player and what they mean and he said ‘coming here (to City) is one of the best decisions I’ve ever made’. More positive vibes than anything else.

what else was he going to say? That he f*cking regrets it?

Think he'll stay one more season and that's it.

No, I don’t think so. Tbh, I’m actually starting to look at it the opposite way and believe “they” will win by Pep thinking it’s not worth sticking round here, it’s a joke.

All who wrote pep should fuck off, pep dosen't' know what he's doing etc etc, will realise how blessed" and what a wonderful manager, and human being,we had at our great club when he's no longer here.

because he only has one more year on his contract.

Like the last time he signed then.

Personally think he’ll stay an extra year or two based on his brilliant relationships with those at the club, his his Puma deal, and recent positive comments about being so happy to be here.

His wife already has one foot back home. I can’t see him being here next season if anything! Hope I am wrong.

Given the life of a football manager and the life of a business women, how much time do you they think they spent together anyway? I don’t think her moving back to Barca makes much difference either way

I think he’ll be here until the end of next season. But January and the summer may set the course for the next few years.

Stones could be out the door along with Otemendi, Gundogen, Mendy, David Silva, Bravo and maybe one or two more. That’s a lot of players and experience to replace and we need an experienced management tram to do it so hopefully he’ll sort that out before calling it a day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.