Will we win the league? (continued)

We can't rely on anyone we but it is nice knowing that if Liverpool shit the bed and lose tommorow night we will more or less be confirmed champion's

BLUEMATT23 said:
it doesn't matter if we were playing Henshaw's Blind school xi in the last 2 home games. I'd still be worried.
To be honest West Ham worry me a little with Carrol ex Liverpool and Nolan , staunch Liverpool fan in their ranks.

Just hope Palace can help us out tomorrow.

My mate Mike Seed was a son of the Head at Henshaw's. Some will remember the old school when it was on Chester Road. In the 60's we and our friends used to play against the blind kids at 5 a side every Thursday night. They had a bell in the ball to help them know where it was. They were hard as nails them blind kids. Happy days them.

BLUEMATT23 said:
it doesn't matter if we were playing Henshaw's Blind school xi in the last 2 home games. I'd still be worried.
To be honest West Ham worry me a little with Carrol ex Liverpool and Nolan , staunch Liverpool fan in their ranks.

Carroll another player who seems to play his best games against us....

mcfcinprague said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

My mate Mike Seed was a son of the Head at Henshaw's. Some will remember the old school when it was on Chester Road. In the 60's we and our friends used to play against the blind kids at 5 a side every Thursday night. They had a bell in the ball to help them know where it was. They were hard as nails them blind kids. Happy days them.

pinball wizard

What score tomorrow would have people worried about GD?

Imagine if they twatted them for 5 in the first half like we did against Burnley a few years ago.

King Geedorah said:

Imagine if they twatted them for 5 in the first half like we did against Burnley a few years ago.

I've been thinking that. They can get in behind defences with pace and more so than the likes of Chelsea who struggled there.

Goal difference is on our side at the moment but they could have field days at Palace who have nothing to play for now and Newcastle who are crap and have nothing to play for anyway.

If we finish level on goal difference they will win the title as it will mean they have scored more than us.

We need some early goals against Villa and then blitz them so nobody can catch us.

CITYBOY1000 said:
King Geedorah said:

I've been thinking that. They can get in behind defences with pace and more so than the likes of Chelsea who struggled there.

Goal difference is on our side at the moment but they could have field days at Palace who have nothing to play for now and Newcastle who are crap and have nothing to play for anyway.

If we finish level on goal difference they will win the title as it will mean they have scored more than us.

We need some early goals against Villa and then blitz them so nobody can catch us.

I think you are worrying far too much, the most they have conceded was 4 against Fulham and that was before Tracksuit Tony, I fully expect Liverpool to beat them by 1 or 2 goals, but I also fully expect us to beat Villa by the same amount

Pam said:
Stockport mackem said:
I have said you will win it all season, even after the Liverpool defeat, and the draw with us...
I was slated in the pub when we beat Chelsea, as we were handing the title to Liverpool.....
People didn't accept the extent that the Henderson sending off and ban would have an impact...but they missed him against Chelsea, and to a degree Norwich.
I know you guys will be anxious as hell, but the odds are stacked in your favour at just the right time...
I am not convinced that Liverpool will win tomorrow tbh...here's hoping

Congrats on yesterday, mackem, and on your great escape generally. You are staying where you belong.

Agreed - I hope Sunderland stay up even though we rarely win at their ground

Cant be arsed with another trip to Norwich even though its a top day out

I think Liverpool will not win at Palace.

Right or wrong. City need to play to and win both last home matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.